• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel prices thread...

Ops

You all think prices are high now just wait for then next few days. With Libya now in uprising the comodities have gone absolutely nuts already this morning. BP is evacuating most of its people from Libya which is the 9th largest oil producer in the world. Every other mideastern country wants to attack Iran and the dominos keep falling on the Mideast, keep an eye on things happening its going to get worse before it gets better.Hold onto your wallets guys its just getting started now.:stuned::banghead::ahhh:

I just put 200 gal. of Red and 200 gal of clear in the farm tanks. The Red was $3.50 delivered and Clear was $3.00 delivered, bulk delivery in Central Kansas. Price of hay will have to go up this year. :( Hopefully this will be enough to last till things settle down. Gary

Unless you bought a 2 year supply its not even a drop in the bucket. I'm Listening to whats going on right now, its all been a well planned out agenda. Look for 4-5$ gas by the end of the year. Remember 2008? its going to be way worse and it will last a lot longer. Whats going on now in the Middle East is just a distraction as to what could happen with China and Russia.

I'm close to $4 fuel already here. West of Rochester and south of Buffalo I was seeing $3.919 and $3.939 for #2 cash prices on Friday and Saturday.Still around $3.70 at the cheaper places around Rochester. Not sure why, usually things are closer than that. Makes me want to get a transfer tank for when I run out of town and can stop at a res for $3.44 or out of state for even less than that. Indiana is the cheapest I usually see, haven't been that far west in a while. VA a couple weeks ago was down into the $3.30s I think.

I filled up yesterday morning.. $3.89 @ 23.6 gal. Across the street, they now have biodiesel pump @ ten cents/gal more..Oddly, this tank is the same tank I started on, when I drove to Williamsburg, VA (430mi r/t).I ended up with 498mi, divided by 23.6 = 21.1MPG = WHAT???Never ever ever never have I gotten above 17-18mpg on a tank. Ever. (in this truck, anyway).