Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Prayer Time for MoparMom

Last night MoparMom end up with a severe nose bleed. I rushed her to the hospital at about 3am. The wonderful doctors got control of the bleeding. I'm kind of mental wreck right now but I think you can understand that. Doctor at this point is chalking up to stress and what has been happening last few days. Our neighbor (mail person) is going through a long drawn out divorce case (2 years now!) and we've been helping her get through it. If you don't mind gang would you please offer a few prayers for MoparMom. :pray:I just talked to her on the phone shes doing good and going to try and catch up on some sleep. :sleep: Been a long night for both of us...

• Like 1

You got mine! Hope it is a short hospital stay!!

Its time that moparman dotes over his mother! :whistle::thumbup2:

Hopefully Mopar1073Man won't punch his mother in the nose the next time MoparMom tries to make him eat his Lima beans!!!:sofa:

Oh, Ick! Lima Beans Again!! ROTFL!

I swear, that I don't know anyone that likes to eat Lima beans!!!!:2cents:

Oh, Ick! Lima Beans Again!! ROTFL!

Actually I do like Lima Beans... As for MoparMom she healing up good and getting plenty of rest and naps in. She gaining her strength back a day at a time. Tomorrow the Doc gets to take a peak at her beak and see if it healed up good.

I like all kinds of beans.................as long as they are non gmo and usda certified organic.
  • Like 1

I like all kinds of beans.................as long as they are non gmo and usda certified organic.

You're a "sick" individual!!!:lmao:

I'm just fine JLWelding but where in the heck have you been? We missed you around here. What have you and your wife been up to. Love MoparMom

Well that's good to hear. My junky lap top just now let me log in after 6 - 8 months, after I got this lap top I just got to lazy to log in on the dinosaur desk top. I have been around just couldn't say nothing. LOL The wife, she cracks the whip ever now and then and keeps me in line. I can believe it let me log in.

The wife, she cracks the whip ever now and then and keeps me in line.

Does she make you eat your lima beans??!!:sofa: