• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Prayer Time for MoparMom

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Last night MoparMom end up with a severe nose bleed. I rushed her to the hospital at about 3am. The wonderful doctors got control of the bleeding. I'm kind of mental wreck right now but I think you can understand that. Doctor at this point is chalking up to stress and what has been happening last few days. Our neighbor (mail person) is going through a long drawn out divorce case (2 years now!) and we've been helping her get through it. If you don't mind gang would you please offer a few prayers for MoparMom. :pray:I just talked to her on the phone shes doing good and going to try and catch up on some sleep. :sleep: Been a long night for both of us...

• Like 1

• Owner

Oh, Ick! Lima Beans Again!! ROTFL!

I swear, that I don't know anyone that likes to eat Lima beans!!!!:2cents:

Actually I do like Lima Beans... As for MoparMom she healing up good and getting plenty of rest and naps in. She gaining her strength back a day at a time. Tomorrow the Doc gets to take a peak at her beak and see if it healed up good.