• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lets see who you are!

Mopar1973Man

Ummm.. It called a camera with timer and a tripod.

I never smile... Sorry.

hmmmmmm. i'v been pondering... how old ARE you, Michael  :)  All the OLD pics of schools showing the students & teachers...you dont see ANY smiles, none! 

interesting,..... NOW, even our cheap cameras ''say cheese''!   hmmmmmmmm......it would be easyer! yup!, i'm ready! fire away!

bad attitude???? [mike]  :duh:  :)

just thinking...................... just me :)

My boys (2 on the left) and my friends boys out for a ride early this spring. They are all close in age between 9 and 11 and are good buds.

post-879-0-66309000-1435928918_thumb.jpg

Last weekend

post-879-0-05223900-1435929018_thumb.jpg

We are loading up and heading to Mines and Meadows on Sunday. Several miles of underground trails, streams, and large ponds.

I hope everyone has a Great Independence Day!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Buffalo Wild Wings in the back ground???  Well, I guess I know where I am going for lunch.

you would be correct.

Looks like that crew can keep you busy dripley. You and the Mrs. look pretty youthful yet for having great grand children already. :thumb1:

I might have phrased that badly. Our grandchildren are the MIL's great grandchildren. The oldest granddaughter, not there at the time, is 24. So you never know. The best part of this was that I went home expecting to see 3 of them and inside of 30 minutes of being home they were all in my living room. It was one of the best trips home I have had.  

• Like 1

• Staff

IMG_0472.JPGLike me, Most you guys/ gals look like you all live out in the country. That's good way of livin.

I'm a very small residential/ some commercial contractor.

It's raining here :hyper:

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

You look like the herds of paid rioters that are causing all kinds of trouble around my area with the NODAPL pipeline BS.

And what makes your picture even worse is it would appear you are on some sort of bus as well.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape

Not funny from my perspective.........just sayin.

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...