• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

We need a truck for the new mopar1973man tshirts

Me78569

• Staff
3 hours ago, CTcummins24V said:

Before I got my tow mirrors and the way it looked on the lot in Louisiana...

100.jpg

094.jpg

011 (4).jpg

Are those Ford alcoa rims?

I can tell that they are and they are the best 16 inch rim ever built. I have a set on my 1st gen and my 2nd gen with a spare set in the garage. Folks don't know what they are/ sell them too cheap. They are $280.oo a piece brand new:ahhh:

I like the direction you guys are going for the T shirt truck. Would like to see mountains in the background like the old one.

• Like 2

• Staff
4 hours ago, CTcummins24V said:

Before I got my tow mirrors and the way it looked on the lot in Louisiana...

100.jpg

094.jpg

011 (4).jpg

Are those Ford alcoa rims?

CSM we are referring to the rims featured more near the beginning of the thread of the all black truck with the regular size cab. Those are the very special Alcoa rims. They hardly ever fail to my knowledge and are far superior.

I must say too that the Dodge center caps do fit with the Alcoas with a minor amount of remodeling.

Sorry about the off topic I always get side tracked.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Stickers don't interest me, I've never been one to put one on my vehicle.  I did buy a stainless steel logo that is stuck to my tail gate.  A t shirt is more appealable to me...but that is just me.  I understand your concerns of dropping coin on a bunch of shirts just to have them sit around....I do have money in hand that I would like to drop on a high idle switch....just sayin'

• Owner

Problem is not so much the artwork. That I got a fair quote on be done. The problem is making an order of shirts so if I order say 10 of M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL I'm looking at a good sized bill for product then there is no promise that I can sell them. Bad part is we are hung up with the high idle cable right now and I really can make any more moves till I get the cables and get some sales going. Take a peek at donations there is only $70 this month in donations. So paying site bills come first. :rolleyes:

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

The problem is making an order of shirts so if I order say 10 of M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL

Get the design done and go with two common sizes L and XL.  Have production run on the other sizes when pre orders reach the amount needed to justify the expense.  

• Like 3

IMO I say keep the shirt the way it is! Unless you reaaaally don't want your truck on there anymore, I'd say just reproduce the same shirt!

My only suggestion would be to offer a darker color, like black or dark blue and instead of the main art work being on the front, have it on the back. But that's just my :2cents:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, notlimah said:

IMO I say keep the shirt the way it is! Unless you reaaaally don't want your truck on there anymore, I'd say just reproduce the same shirt!

My only suggestion would be to offer a darker color, like black or dark blue and instead of the main art work being on the front, have it on the back. But that's just my :2cents:

:iagree:

• 1 month later...