• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Owner
14 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

@Mopar1973Man off topic but for a day or two I've been seeing this message and couldn't get on the site, do you know what it may be. 

Yes. Me moving us from one server to the new improved server. The domain name was hanging up and so was the SSL certificate. I'm still debugging and cleaning up yet as we speak tonight. It will get better I promise!

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Staff

Around here if there's one snowflake hit the windshield they freak.....get out, put chains on and do 20.

Years ago they shut down I-5 over the siskyous mtns.. I didn't know it was illegal to pass the snow plows and got around them. Had the entire interstate to myself at 55 on fresh snow. It where like the rest of the world disappeared :burnout: It was the most fun in my life owning that road all the way to Redding, Ca.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• Staff

They wouldn't let anyone go by plowing almost side by side, In the moment they left an opening I got around them. I was the only one that got thru as far as I know. .When I got to Redding with Oregon plates the state police had a road block and stopped me to ask for road conditions, if anyone was stranded etc. The next question was, 'how did you get thru?' LOL

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• Owner
On 2/12/2019 at 6:53 AM, JAG1 said:

I didn't know it was illegal to pass the snow plows and got around them.

I've been passing plow truck for years. Idaho plow truck driver 35 MPH. Hold up massive amounts of traffic. The only way to keep traffic moving is go around the plow truck. Even if the truck is just spreading salt they drive 35 MPH in 65 MPH speed zone. If you drive behind an Idaho plow truck the red and yellow light will eventually blind you from all the bright flashing. You are forced either to wreck in the ditch (not an option for me) or go around so you can see. 

Now like the last trip back there was a road grader that was driving along the highway at 30 MPH with his rear flood lights on blinding all vehicles following making impossible to see to pass or even follow. I took the chance and darted out and left him too. 

No, I will not follow a plow truck as he's dumping salt or driving super slow. I will pass. 

• Like 1

Snow totals passed 100” for the season so far at my place, still have 2 good months of snow season left not including the May and June snow storms. This last system called the “pineapple express” dumped about 2.5” of water with a foot of new snow.

42F81985-27CA-47E1-95EF-1D2634C01260.jpegFinally found a easier way to clean the driveway, I thought the youngest how to do it, there comes a point when everything has to be stacked side to side

D807C64C-DA03-4817-938B-FAC3C24CC971.jpegNot much to get excited about but seen my first chunk of gravel since Christmas , a good sign of things to come 

7F3AE1DB-8EA2-4BFD-9351-45526198763B.jpeg

Edited by 01cummins4ever
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

That is a good way of convincing the wife you need a new lawn mower :lol:

That lawnmower lost it's place in the shed when we got the Honda from a dealer and Honda made a ad that under cut the dealers price by 200.00 bucks. The dealer did sell to me at that price. It is top of the line. 

• Like 1

The building was mostly done on the inside, but the weather killed us on the outside.

We cut 8 to 10 inches out of the lot and replaced with 4" of stone and about 650 yards of concrete. Almost an acre of concrete. One week of good weather and one week of iffy weather. I got 140 hours in after 16 days. Salary sucks some times. Other times not so much. CFA pretty much gave me a blank check to make it happen. 

10 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

The latest photo of the Chicken Man relaxing.  

thQSZAULZW.jpg.c0f5ed2e3fbea5921f75e8b44b3257fb.jpg 

Pretty accurate.