• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

Also a beautiful spring day here in northern MN.  This was taken yesterday afternoon, we got about a foot as of this morning. I've about had it with winter!

20180415_185130.jpg.f4fcac1ddccd362623438925fa58bb98.jpg

This is video from Saturday of a very angry Lake Superior a few miles down the shore from me. For reference those are 20-30 foot tall rock faces the waves are crashing into. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buzzinhalfdozen said:

Also a beautiful spring day here in northern MN.  This was taken yesterday afternoon, we got about a foot as of this morning. I've about had it with winter!

This is video from Saturday of a very angry Lake Superior a few miles down the shore from me. For reference those are 20-30 foot tall rock faces the waves are crashing into. 

Currently sitting in Atlanta Airport and there’s a flight to Minneapolis that was over booked. They’re offering 2800$ to fly later today but people are reluctant and wanna get home because of that storm.

• Owner
1 hour ago, Buzzinhalfdozen said:

I think Al Gore screwed up big time with his "Global Warming" crap. I guess we need to spend some of those carbon credits up there so we can provide you some greenhouse gases to warm you up and thaw you out. Springs started last month. 

• Like 1

We got bubkas out of it. Just right past the edge. 

I was watching radar yesterday and felt bad for Duluth. 

That counter clockwise swirl sucking moisture off superior. Ugg 

neighbors were in the cities for super cross. Said that was an adventure 

Going to be punching holes for fishing opener. 

50” ice on Bemidji and 6+ feet lake of the woods.  

This is getting old. 

I wonder what that wave sets are like on superior.  

That looks juicy. 

Edited by Ben

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

Oh man we're planning a fishing trip to Canada in exactly 30 days hope the ice will be out

Rainey River is open. They actually have 2 launches going and not having to dump the boat in off the ice. 

Keep your fingers crossed I guess. 

• Staff

What is interesting is the suns' angle at noon time now is the same in mid summer in August. I'm guessing it's the temperature of the ground in the northern hemisphere, still cold from winter, that keeps spring cooler than summer time.

• Staff
21 hours ago, JAG1 said:

What is interesting is the suns' angle at noon time now is the same in mid summer in August. I'm guessing it's the temperature of the ground in the northern hemisphere, still cold from winter, that keeps spring cooler than summer time.

NO, it can't be that. Haven't you been keeping up with current meteorological trends.  It's climate change. 

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ok... It sure isn't "Global Warming" it still cold here this morning. It's spring but I'm still seeing 29-32*F mornings. :wtf:

That's whats interesting...as it seems its the temps of the dirt that keeps us cool. 

6 minutes ago, dripley said:

It is finally getting spring like out this way.

As in Spring chicken?

Edited by JAG1

23 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

As in Spring chicken?

Wouldn't have it ant other way.

A first for me in chicken land anyway.

Now you see it

20180330_103729_resized_1.jpg.3951ee4137ce115a99d3367cec9ce019.jpg

Now you don't

20180423_152516_resized_1.jpg.428df70049b7b82913b45ac409aa3b13.jpg

First CFA I have ever demolished. The building was about 16 years old. They were selling 7.5 million bucks a year out of this store.  The kitchen looked like it was twice that old. 

• Haha 1