• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What is the "BEST" engine oil & filter to use and why?

2 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Had one of those the other day.  I was a service on an MBZ and talking to the customer about his car I asked him if he checked his oil level between oil changes.  His answer was "That's what I pay you people for".

Today I was in O'Reilly today and at the counter next to me a woman was buying a 5qt jug of synthetic oil.  She asked the sales associate how long can she use the oil till she needs to change it.  He told her 3,000 to 3,500 miles. 

Makes me wonder who ties these folks shoes up in the morning...

37 minutes ago, dripley said:

Those are just tennis shoes with holes in them. What kind of socks do you wear  with them?

You know I meant to say flip flops not sandles my bad, I know this caused a bit of confusion but oh well I got a laugh out of it 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

You know I meant to say flip flops not sandles my bad, I know this caused a bit of confusion but oh well I got a laugh out of it 

Back out my way no one would call those sandles. tough JoAnn tells me those are sneaky sandels. Just be sure your socks are Real Tree. I would hate spot you at 50 yards.

• Haha 1

• Staff

in trying to find a common denominator in types of shoes worn by those who never check their oil..... I would say Mr Nelson has to wear those, also without socks, only because his girlfriend rubs coconut oil on those. Thereby reminding him each time to check his engine oil level. 

• Haha 2

• Staff
8 hours ago, leety said:

You never know where this winding road is going to take you.

with every sip of coffee its a totally new view.... except my coffee like diesel fuel. And IBMobiles even better... like 90 wt.

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 2