• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Be alert!

Mopar1973Man

21 hours ago, 01cummins4ever said:

That woman looks like she hasn’t slept in 3 years  :lmao: 

and @dave110  be careful with those pelosie pics, you might break the internet  :wow:

I've broken just about everything else at some point over the years. Might as well break the internet too :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Staff

I'm hoping it all backfires on the Democratic party with record number of votes for Trump. Dems are weird promising all these benefits / entittlements when the only solution is to raise taxes to the stratosphere. All it does is help create a bunch of folks that continue to hide yearly income in order to keep their benefits. And then ones that can afford to pay, working like hell by comparison, only resent the intervention that brings higher taxes and rates, making you to work even harder and sometimes no longer able to stay in business. Folks working under the table not paying taxes and getting benefits are a compounded enemy..... able to undercut the honest guys and hurt a good portion of the good folks and furthering the debt.  What I've seen with illegals is a big part of this bonanza for gov't money and skipping out of paying taxes when working. No one knows who they really are essentially.

Anyway, sorry for the rant I did not want to become the crabby woodpecker .:ahhh:

Edited by JAG1