• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

coronavirus protection

IBMobile

Along with bunch other, they can all have some ice cream, so I can go fishing...

They are all starting to piss me off, all our plans for our fishing trip are falling apart. Man work hard all year to do few little things he enjoys in life and these cockroaches just won't go away. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Staff

We had a weekend in July set aside for camping. Waiting to see if it's still gonna happen. Campgrounds around here are all closed at the moment. Also had a trip planned to Florida for the past week. That got cancelled.

I'm not upset about it just yet. I believe there is something to this virus, I know I don't want to get it so I've stayed away from people as much as I can. I'd rather error on the safe side. I know not everyone feels the same on this and that's fine, don't want to start a debate on the legitimacy of all this.

I think we can all agree that it will be nice when things get back to "normal".

• Like 2

• Staff
1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

all our plans for our fishing trip are falling apart.

My spring fishing trip has been cancelled when CA Fish and Game moved the season opener from the last weekend in April to June 1st.  I'll be doing other things.

1 hour ago, Doubletrouble said:

Campgrounds around here are all closed at the moment.

State, Fed, and most private campgrounds are all closed here.   The private campgrounds that are open in CA depends on which county they are in.

• Staff
2 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Unless we the people see the big picture and do something about it, it'll never get back to normal. 

All you have to do is look at what was normal before 9/11 and what liberties we gave up to the government after in the name of antiterrorism.  People born just before 2001 and on think of what we have now as "normal".  We are witnessing the genesis of another new "normal" as the government social engineers in the name of citizen safety.

"Never let a crisis go to waste."  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Threadzy said:

They’re being taken away! 

I think people are starting to see the big picture, not all but definitely more than few years ago. Just look at Gates pages people are telling him how it is to the point they are shutting them down or making it private, that's a good sign for us average guys. I'm starting to regain hope in humanity, still a lot of misinformation there, need good discernment to weed through bs, but still we are seeing a bigger part of this crazy puzzle. 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

• Owner

On this side of the Corona Virus. 

For me its still been very hard on me. The biggest thing is being stuck in the very house that Mom lived in with all the reminders of her. Still have times when I see any object like Mom's favorite candy in a jar, I'll some times just lose it. Could be a photo or article of clothing and break down and start crying. As soon as the quarantine is over I'm packing up and hauling south in the RV. My work performance is not good these days and difficult to focus at times. Again in a house full of reminders. Spent a full month throwing out stuff and sorting through all of mom clothing and personal stuff. Even typing this is getting me choked up. I've been wanting to start a new life but the entire world is on hold and extremely difficult to move forward. I just need a break from this. Eileen has been a wonderful help and also there to heal my broken heart at times. Cleaning out kitchen, living room two bedrooms, and bathroom. The upstair level is nearly completed. Still got the entire guest house which is a wreck and then the entire basement we are still working on sorting stuff. Cleaning out a freezer and entire food cellar. Watching truck loads of stuff go to the dump including a couch and other stuff. 

Even during this time I've only got out twice once I went camping locally as a dry run for two days. Then managed to get out and just take a ride up the river. The only thing I found out is the entire river road is packed with people camping. Then came home again. Weather is just starting to warm pu here at home but yesterday just going to Lewiston it was very warm like 70's. 

Like doing work at home is difficult just to get materials from the local hardware store. Even auto parts are getting stupid. Common is ordering parts to get the wrong one over and over. Another is just trying to find some parts for a old fire truck the SRRFD sold. Just don't have that patience for running back and forth with wrong parts. Or get to big city and get hardware and stand in line to just get in the store. Really? Locally price have creeping up. But got to large cities and prices are way down. Heck getting gas for 1.699 in Clarkston Wa. Come home diesel is high at 2.759. So just food shopping we are force to travel to either Boise or Lewiston. Winco in Lewiston for $130 bucks we fill a cart full of food. Come home and don't take but a dozen item and you spent $100 in food. 

Spring is here and trees are all popping in blossoms. 

DSCF4668.JPG

DSCF4669.JPG

DSCF4670.JPG

Edited by Mopar1973Man