• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

coronavirus protection

IBMobile

• Staff

This is the latest in the government fight against the Corona Virus (covid-19).  This device will fully encapsulate the head guarantying to keep your hands away from your nose, eyes, mouth, ears, or any other part of your face.   This is a CDC approved protective device and will be available soon at an outlet near you .  For more information call 1-800-232-4636.

imagesGOCA7FDC.jpg.46f616f3faea859759a82204ff62c994.jpg

• Haha 4

We're in Dominican Republic with family, no one here is concerned, everyone drunk and happy. At the Chicago airport I only seen few people wearing masks and none here. It doesn't seem to be as bad as its hyped up. Hopefully it's all it is, a hype. The only problem I see is what laws will change after. 

Sounds like I may have to stay home for 2 weeks after I get back, if they let us back, at this time work is saying it's a paid stay. Sweet I can get things done around the house and maybe go fishing. 

I can always get one of them helmets but I'd rather stay home and get paid. Maybe fix all the rust on the truck, that would be a project. 

• Staff

Dieselfuture, you found coronavirust on your truck ? :lol:

13 hours ago, dripley said:

They will start stocking them right next to the toilet paper at a grocer near you.

Wouldn't it hurt to use that instead?

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 2

• Staff
13 hours ago, dripley said:

They will start stocking them right next to the toilet paper at a grocer near you.

All the stores are out of TP here.  People are lining up in the rain at Costcos hours before they open in hopes of getting a package of 30 rolls.  The line to get in snakes from the door along the side of the building and through the parking lot.  I haven't been able to see the connection of toilet paper and the Corona virus. 

• Like 1

• Staff
7 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

We are leaving in zombiland, where most are ready to jump as high as they are told

Not to change the subject, but I have always been absolutely amazed at how much people really do follow the masses. You know one guy does something pretty soon everyone is doing the same thing. It so weird to me, all my life noticing how folks just can't decide what they themselves actually like as individuals...... seem to fall into the same trend or fad all the time. This does in no way apply to Dripley who we know is very strange and different with that hunt and peck on this forum all the time. :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, IBMobile said:

.  I haven't been able to see the connection of toilet paper and the Corona virus. 

Here's a connection I found...

I was going to stop and do some shopping, store was a  Zoo.  Drove home went out in the trailer there it is all the toilet paper I need for a while.  We always keep the trailer packed and ready to go.  

• Owner

Locally there is no problems, there is toilet paper on the shelf. 

Now yesterday I headed to Clarkson, WA and Lewiston, ID. OMG! This is totally insane. Costco is out of toilet paper, WalMart is out of toilet paper, and even Albertsons is out of toilet paper. I've still got plenty here for now. See people wearing surgical masks, etc. The paranoia is nuts.

Now back home its just a normal day and no one is even talking about it. Just normal people living there lives out here in the back country of Idaho. That is one thing I've done is more or less turned off the TV. I go tired of the BS rolling out of the media mouth of how bad this is. Truth its pretty light weight virus being the death rate is so low. We've got states call for emergency relief or emergency aid with only a few cases of Corona Virus. 

What you will notice is no children are get getting sick or dying. Middle age people have really good chance of beating the virus. The only people having issues is elderly and people that have immunity issues. (AID's / HIV, etc.).

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2