• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel prices thread...

Ops

$3.29 a gallon most places here in southern ohio.....i have been going on the theroy of only buying fuel from non opec countries...so not buying from shell texaco chevron exxon speedway amoco or citgo ...citgo is venezuela but dictator hugo chavez has openly stated he hates america and has vowed to destroy our economy..so i have been buying from companies like sunoco..conoco, bp phillips ,hess , arco ,maverick, flying j ,valero, kwik fill and murphy oil which is sold at walmarts and the only soley usa owened and produced oil company

I'm gonna apologize in advance for going off topic for a minute but, what's wrong with Shell oil?

--- Update to the previous post...

I'm sorry, I meant Fuel.

--- Update to the previous post...

Not to mention I haven't heard of some of those companies that you listed towards the end.

Finally had to fill up today. The station in marshall, MO (35 miles north) is always cheap as hell, $3.05. They were also sold out of gas so I had the whole station to myself. It is a phillips 66, I always aim for phillips. Next choice would be Shell or BP (I have no problem with shell). I don't get caught up in all the foreign affairs crap, I need diesel thats all there is to it :lol:

So, did it change? I'm still at $3.229/GAL. I'm surprised it hasn't gone up, I remember when I first got the truck back in late October it was at $2.93 at Shell, where I usually pump at. Don't pump anything else.

when i first got my truck in late october it was only 0.90 a gallon. course i think that was late october 2001:lmao2:

• 2 weeks later...