• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1.000.000 Miles Yet???

So now Dodge gives him a new free truck, RIGHT?

Congrats and continue keeping it between the ditches!

GB

Just 7 minutes ago I go the email...

Posted Image

It has been done... :hyper:

Congrads to CajFlynn for making 1 million miles with a 2001 Dodge Cummins... :cheerleader::party::cheers:

Also the milestone page has been update as well...

http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/cummins/milestone/milestones.htm

So at 999,999, your odometer breaks, great :lol: At least now you can say you have done something not many people can, on Easter too! I couldn't do it but I commend you for doing it. Nice work! :thumb1:

• Like 1

So now Dodge gives him a new free truck, RIGHT?

I think a case could be made since the odometer breaks! LOL I've got to say that's a minor nightmare! Hope you have the overhead dohickey with 2 more trip meters so maintenance intervals don't become trip mete math sagas. Congrats.

However there is no proof you actually hit 1mil. odo still only reads 999999. :lmao: Wonder if a dealership could reset it, or if it is still counting just not showing? Nice, I was happy with my almost 250K :kick: Or, now you gotta pull the engine and put it in a truck with a working odo.

Way to go CajFlynn!!!!! Sorry for being absent here over Easter, but I had a full house of "out-of-town" relatives. I wonder if a Stealership DBRIII scan tool could reset the Odometer to zero again????:shrug: You should notify Cummins also.........I think they'd love to hear about this!!!!:smart::smart: :2cents: Keep on Truckin'!!!!!:thumb1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Must not be very big trailer... :shrug:Even my 30 feet Jayco Eagle weighs in at roughly 7,200# with a GCW of 15,020# with the truck. So far I've not done much better than about 13 MPG towing my beast around. Even towing my 8x8 utility trailer with a cord of firewood I only get 14-16 MPG...

Typical of modern-day "reporters"!!!! Essentially all they are is "stenographers".........writing down what folks say without any questions!!!!!While I was attending the University of Illinois, there was a gal down the hall, a "journalism major" that thought Alaska was an "ISLAND" because they always showed it separate from the (her words here) "from the rest of the country, just like Hawaii"!!!!! Enough said, y'all know where this is gonna go!!

Typical of modern-day "reporters"!!!! Essentially all they are is "stenographers".........writing down what folks say without any questions!!!!! While I was attending the University of Illinois, there was a gal down the hall, a "journalism major" that thought Alaska was an "ISLAND" because they always showed it separate from the (her words here) "from the rest of the country, just like Hawaii"!!!!! Enough said, y'all know where this is gonna go!!

:doh: That explains it. I couldn't understand how hawaii and alsaka were close yet alaska has all that snow.... :lmao2:

Typical of modern-day "reporters"!!!! Essentially all they are is "stenographers".........writing down what folks say without any questions!!!!!

While I was attending the University of Illinois, there was a gal down the hall, a "journalism major" that thought Alaska was an "ISLAND" because they always showed it separate from the (her words here) "from the rest of the country, just like Hawaii"!!!!! Enough said, y'all know where this is gonna go!!

Don't get me going:lol: