• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone purchased this ?

I don't know how to fix the cup holder because mine still works good. I sure don't think I'd spend $7 on that guy. It's only $7 but I bet it wouldn't do you any good. Just my :2cents:

Now I see that it was only $2. Oh well my opinion stays the same:thumb1:

I already had the link on my clipboard before I read the other replies but I was going to say the same thing: http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CUP-HOLDER-9802 I just put one in my '97 last week and it's my favorite mod by far. it's better than the p-pumped 24v. it's better than the eaton 13sp. it's better than the window tint. the only thing that comes close was the mod where I ripped the stock cup holder out of the dash and hatefully threw it across the garage the week after I bought the truck after it let a second 32oz coke fill the passenger foot well! :doh:

It just slides under the arm rest ?

No, the one I have actually mounts on the center armrest. Follow the instructions and it is simple as can be!

hey my trucks cup holder is broke to but a buddy of mine has a small link of chain like the chain that is on your screen door on your house that keeps your door from opening to far and it looks like it works great but havent tried it yet but plan on tring it

hey my trucks cup holder is broke to but a buddy of mine has a small link of chain like the chain that is on your screen door on your house that keeps your door from opening to far and it looks like it works great but havent tried it yet but plan on tring it

see thats what the ebay seller must be selling maybe I Will give that a try does not sound like a bad idea at all and buy one like Mopar's so I end up with 4 coffee cups :D :lol:

• 4 months later...

So I got that in two days ago its great HUGE and carried the business cards real nice but the console have to be slammed or pressed on to close I guess its too thick but I can live with that :thumb1:

Hey will this work if the hinge holding the cup holder up broke?

So I got that in two days ago its great HUGE and carried the business cards real nice but the console have to be slammed or pressed on to close I guess its too thick but I can live with that :thumb1:

you don't get to just unscrew the latch post a little like the 94-97? that's poopy.

I love mine, I'll never have another second gen without one.