• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

current pic of the rig

post-11861-138698193064_thumb.jpgYoull really like the new duratracs:thumbup2: i run 285/75s ive got about 20k on em so far they are wearing very well flat as a board and still a ton o tread left on them. They bite really well in the mud and snow i dont have any complaints about them at this point.Im jealous of you guys with your 4th gen wheels ive been looking for a set for quite a while and havent had any luck. Theyre either too far away to go get or theyre asking full retail price for the dang things :mad: Dont get me wrong i like my factory wheels ive got theyre clean and straight but i think the new wheels on the older trucks really sets them off.

post-11861-138698193076_thumb.jpg

Dry weight is 2200 pounds. It is built with aluminum frame and fiberglass sides. It is 8'11" long and has a slide out and fits a short bedtruck.When loaded I am a little over 2800 pounds. My truck weight is 6450 + 2800 camper and I am about 400 pounds over the truck GVW of 8800 pounds.I run the helwig sway bar and Rancho 9000XL shocks. My truck has the camper option so it comes with overloads and I have installed the Torquelift overload bumpers.There is no squat when the camper in on the truck.

I noticed it was sitting nice and level, thats why I asked. Mine also has the camper package and I once hauled 2 cubes of brick in mine. Thats just under 6k and mine stll sat level. It actually road very well but all of the weight was down low. It still amzes me as to what these truck will do. I dont plan to haul that much unless under the gun as I was that day.