• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vote 2012

DezrtRat

We're screwed. . . Ron Paul was our last hope. . . But still, go vote tomorrow. :thumbup2:

Ron Paul was my candidate too. I was very disappointed that he was shut out like he was. Although I disagree with him on a few issues, we still have Gary Johnson to vote for. In my state, Romney is a lock for carrying the vote so I voted for Gary Johnson. If he can get at least 5% of the vote this time around, he will benefit greatly in the next election. If TN was a "battle ground" state, I might have to hold my nose, put on by gag/barf bag, insert ear plugs, strap on the Depends diapers, and cover my eyes and vote for Mittens. Unfortunately we STILL have a 2 party system.........the Democrat/Republican party and the independents that compose the rest of the other parties. By all means, I agree with the OP. Get out and vote. :thumbup2:

I agree. It's very important to vote. I did as soon as the early election doors opened.Now I have to wait till day after tomorrow to see if were going to be the same as the last 4 years or travel a different path.I need change ......

At my polling place, I'm usually in the teens-thirties as far as voters go. Today I was voter 112!!!!! That said, I'm really nervous; better yet scared, about this election if the proper outcome doesn't happen.Can y'all imagine what an Obama, unfettered by the need to be re-elected, can do to the country with a second term???????? SCOTUS appointments similar to Kagan and Sotomayer, tweeking Obamacare even more, more appeasement in foreign policy, even higher fuel prices, and less FREEDOM AND LIBERTY here at home!!!!:smart:The folks that can; and actually do, vote for a man like Obama scare me more than the man himself!!!!:stuned::duh:

At my polling place, I'm usually in the teens-thirties as far as voters go. Today I was voter 112!!!!! That said, I'm really nervous; better yet scared, about this election if the proper outcome doesn't happen. Can y'all imagine what an Obama, unfettered by the need to be re-elected, can do to the country with a second term???????? SCOTUS appointments similar to Kagan and Sotomayer, tweeking Obamacare even more, more appeasement in foreign policy, even higher fuel prices, and less FREEDOM AND LIBERTY here at home!!!!:smart: The folks that can; and actually do, vote for a man like Obama scare me more than the man himself!!!!:stuned::duh:

You're the only person in this thread whose state voted for him so if you didn't want him you should have preached a little more :lmao: That's right, it's allllll your fault lol.

I find it hard to believe that Ohio is so tight in the polls. Everywhere I drive throughout my community I see Romney signs. In front yards, peoples cars, even the front of buisinesses. Now while this certainly does not reflect on the entire state, I made a trip last week to Cincinnatti and saw the same thing. I drove from the extreme northeast corner of the state to the southwest corner and Romney supporters were very dominant. There were even large banners on the side of I 71 supporting him. Very surprising at how few people are out showing their support for Nobama. Which begs the question, where are all these voters at? Sitting at home, collecting welfare, medicaid, and/or their year and a half worth (or whatever hes put it up to now) of unemployment that we as a country cant afford? :shrug: Me thinks so.

Well guys, theres a bottle of scotch nearby. It will be opened this week sometime, or in 4 years. If anybody is in the neighborhood at that time, (Parachute, CO this week) you are welcome to drop by if the electoral college votes in a new President. If they don't... Then hit me up in 4 years!

Going to call it a night. Seems from what I've seen on TV, we need to change the name of the country to The United States of Europe. Hope I'm wrong when I wake up tomorrow morning. At the rate he's going, we'll owe over 26 trillion soon and I guess the only way to get out of debt is putting up a 'For Sale' sign along the entire border. Guess we need to learn to speak chinese, they have to best bet of buying us with their I Owe You they have from us.I feel depressed.

• Staff

What if our credit rating tumbles and the Chinese now want to own 'only' our National Parks. Wouldn't that be just sad? But, that's the way we are headed.And the chinese create this money they loan by printing presses and money value manipulations. They have a greater control on their dollar value is what I heard. So loaning bucks to the U.S. will have some predatory value for them.Then look at Obama care... We will have more illegals jumping the fence. They'll be coming over in droves.Then moral values are disintigrating on all levels with same sex marriages and legalizing drugs, not investigating misappropriation of major funds like the 1/2 billion that Obama approved to go to the solar company and suddenly went out of biz. Somehow they can't find where the money went. To me the FBI should be called to look into it. What gets me is you hear no more about it.Fellow diesel buddies on this forum.... I don't know how you feel about all this, but, I think when America starts to make God mad, I feel His wrath will be indeed upon us. We are entering a time in which the problems are becoming much more unsolvable. It's a predicted sign of things to come as told in Matthew 24.Hope you guys don't mind me sayin this stuff and I hope not to loose some friends around here. That would make me feel sad:(We need to stick together, even if only by forum and retain what little sense of good america is left. I like all you guys's trucks, guns, honest hard work, good sense, and good ole Amercan know how to get things done. :thumbup2:

What if our credit rating tumbles and the Chinese now want to own 'only' our National Parks. Wouldn't that be just sad? But, that's the way we are headed. And the chinese create this money they loan by printing presses and money value manipulations. They have a greater control on their dollar value is what I heard. So loaning bucks to the U.S. will have some predatory value for them. Then look at Obama care... We will have more illegals jumping the fence. They'll be coming over in droves. Then moral values are disintigrating on all levels with same sex marriages and legalizing drugs, not investigating misappropriation of major funds like the 1/2 billion that Obama approved to go to the solar company and suddenly went out of biz. Somehow they can't find where the money went. To me the FBI should be called to look into it. What gets me is you hear no more about it. Fellow diesel buddies on this forum.... I don't know how you feel about all this, but, I think when America starts to make God mad, I feel His wrath will be indeed upon us. We are entering a time in which the problems are becoming much more unsolvable. It's a predicted sign of things to come as told in Matthew 24. Hope you guys don't mind me sayin this stuff and I hope not to loose some friends around here. That would make me feel sad:( We need to stick together, even if only by forum and retain what little sense of good america is left. I like all you guys's trucks, guns, honest hard work, good sense, and good ole Amercan know how to get things done. :thumbup2:

Everyone has an opinion, as long as we don't bash each others then carry on :thumbup2: I guess everyone is bashing obama but if any of you voted obama then hopefully those who didn't, open their eyes and see why you voted for him in the future. I'm not going either way I'm just saying to the obama voters who see this to let the rest of us eat our words if we are wrong. We all have opinions and sometimes it takes actions we can see rather than words from politics' mouths. I didn't vote and don't think I know enough about either one of them to do so, so don't take this as me siding with either one of you guys. I mean I have yet to be raped of everything yet so..I'll believe it when I see it. I imagine if I went to an east coast forum I would be reading opposite views on it all. It's kinda nice though cause we have all kinda teamed up on here and we really don't have any enemies in this forum. If you said Obama sucks on CF I imagine you would be thrown out, but we have developed an understanding for each other on here and thats pretty nice to have. So in that respect, we have won as a forum.
  • Like 1

• Staff

I don't have anything against folks that vote for Obama. I just cannot understand, which I'm very glad to discuss, why some cannot see..... that more and more illegals coming over for free medical care and other entittlements, makes it more difficult to single out and identify extremists wanting to murder innocent people. To me it's an open border policy.

I don't have anything against folks that vote for Obama. I just cannot understand, which I'm very glad to discuss, why some cannot see..... that more and more illegals coming over for free medical care and other entittlements, makes it more difficult to single out and identify extremists wanting to murder innocent people. To me it's an open border policy.

I didn't say you did, and that's whats good about this forum :thumb1: Actually I wondered about all of us adding to a thread about what a real plan of action for the country is... Like what we should do with health care, explained.. Not just "we should repeal it", ok, then what? I want to see a big plan drawn up that we all add to and compromise with each others views to make an incredible plan. From what I see nobody in the white house or anywhere really had a plan. Obama said pull the troops by 2014, 100%, ok, then what.... I mean we can talk about what they do wrong all day but I never really see what they SHOULD be doing. It's as if a plan is inconceivable. We could prove them wrong..

Well "O" has had the EPA admin in overdrive the last couple months secretly to draft laws to shut down the Coal industry as he promised and was going to have it crammed through before the end of his term had he not been reelected but regaurdless it is coming and now less than 24 hours after his reelection has already touted his implementation of the Carbon tax. Not only has he bankrupted the country he is going to bankrupt the rest of us through energy costs only the 1% will be able to afford.:mad:

Well "O" has had the EPA admin in overdrive the last couple months secretly to draft laws to shut down the Coal industry as he promised and was going to have it crammed through before the end of his term had he not been reelected but regaurdless it is coming and now less than 24 hours after his reelection has already touted his implementation of the Carbon tax. Not only has he bankrupted the country he is going to bankrupt the rest of us through energy costs only the 1% will be able to afford.:mad:

Think of the ******* polar bears man... Global warming MUST be considered! From one energy employee to another: F teh EPA and their asinine political policy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah I'm not seeing it lol. I do have a big problem with why a 60% efficient? coal plant would be shut down yet 13mpg toyota tundras pass with flying colors. I have talked with guys who do the windmills and they said the cost to maintain them outweighs any savings. I realize there is no heat generated with windmills but I don't think we can build enough to feed the country. If it was from a pollution standpoint, I think all these low mpg cars produce a crapload more than a coal plant which I think you guys use filters and stuff on the emissions of it.

Obviously they are way outta line. I have yet to figure out why no 1/2 ton truck has a diesel. They say "we aren't ready" yet when they stuck one in the cherokee/liberty the sales were through the roof. There is something else going on. Big oil paying them, who knows.