I filled MightyWhitey up with 32.xxx gallons of diesel at $3.49/gallon this evening at about 6:00PM!!Most of the "other" stations around me are $3.69-3.95/gallon.

Wish it was that cheap here. $3.879 is the lowest price close to me. Sorry, I lied..... I just checked Gas Buddy and it says that $3.699 is the lowest around here.....

Hmmm... Don't I wish. Diesel up here is still $4.169 a gallon. But now that I crossed 22.6 MPG with the 96 Dodge 1500 and unleaded is 3.489 a gallon I'm happy. Now I got 2 trucks that can do 20+ MPG now one gas powered and one diesel powered.

Hmmm... Don't I wish. Diesel up here is still $4.169 a gallon. But now that I crossed 22.6 MPG with the 96 Dodge 1500 and unleaded is 3.489 a gallon I'm happy. Now I got 2 trucks that can do 20+ MPG now one gas powered and one diesel powered.

Did you chop a couple cylinders out of that gasser??!!

The cheapest fuel today 10/30/13: regular 3.54/gl, diesel 3.89/gl, at the no name mom and pop station.

And the roads in R I are as good as here in CA "put you'r kidney belt on Ma, we're go for a ride." So much for HIGH gas tax = good road maintenance. :banghead:

Gas dropped to $2.99 within 60 miles of me....first time I've seen it below $3 a gallon since I can remember. Strangely enough, fuel prices are still well over $3.80. WTFSent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Same thing here, gas is down 50 60 cents a gallon and diesel is down about a dime a gallon.

Gas can be had for UNDER $3 a gallon here but diesel is still $3.65 to $3.95.........

That is .60+ a gallon cheaper than here. I have always wondered why it is more or less in any particular region, other than supply and demand. I can't think of any other reason why it could vary so much.JR

It's still going down.11-5-13 $3.419/gal, diesel $3.819/gal.

I am in Montana now and just fueled up for 3.52 in Kalispel. Gas is $3.03 for regular. I wish it was like this back home in Idaho.