• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

another newbie from southern Co.

just thought I would formally introduce myself, I have a couple of post on this site already and have had great feed back. I have lived in the four corners area all my life about 48 plus years, I do heavy haul trucking for a living, a lot of road construction and excavation equipment. When I am not moving equipment I spend a lot of time operating and wrenching on them,  I guess you can say I got diesel in my blood and 90/w in my brain. When I am not working I enjoy hooking up my Dodge ram and heading to my favorite fishing and hunting grounds. I am an ex member of another diesel site on the net, and I think this one is the best.

• Like 1

• Owner

Welcome to the family.

I am an ex member of another diesel site on the net, and I think this one is the best.

Thank you for the great comments.

We are nothing more than a collection of diesel heads, diesel owners, you name it. But there is very little competition here it more about just keep them ticking.

• Like 1