• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• 3 weeks later...

Ya it’s a catch 22. The summers here are brutal. Several 100 plus degree days. The older I get the more I hate the heat.  The coast averages 70-80 degrees. Just expensive and well if Ca doesn’t flip to red ??don’t think we’ll be staying here. Sad because we’re two hours from the mountains and the coast. I’m sure after the first couple of snow storms I’d be tired of that too! ?

55 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

What's that thing?

It's a prototype pod that I used to redevelop parts for this cool stuff.

http://curvedspacediamondstructure.com/

That was a website I built.  I also did all the cad work for the animations and images.

We wrote a book on it as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Curved-Space-Diamond-Structure-Geometry/dp/1517405378/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=curved+space+diamond+structure&qid=1601997140&sr=8-1

This is the installation manual.  I did all the cad work on the parts and the rendering for this manual.  The parts are kinda cool.  The panels are injection molded, the edge splices are extruded and all of the stainless parts are investment cast.

http://aleta.com/writing/CURVED SPACE INSTALLATION VOL.1.pdf

Edited by leety

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff
10 hours ago, Me78569 said:

fireplace, 

At this point I have bought a mini split 24k btu unit to offset the fuel oil furnace.   Trying to burn wood as well to offset more.  I have a ton of wood around but I need a few years to get it cured.

I sometimes have to run a fan in the woodshed 24/7 to help season it. Also a fireplace insert will help you get a lot more heat. I'm sure you already know that. I just hope you guys get thru the winter real well in your new place, esp, now that you are further up north.

Out in the PNW we have an unusual early cold snap hitting this weekend. Already winterizing the RV today.

Edited by JAG1

@Dieselfuture  snow was just a bit delayed.

PXL_20201021_125704930.jpg

I got an order in for 2 cord of wood so that will get us through this winter.     Next summer I will be cutting tree's and getting it split and stacked ready for the winter.   Just didn't have time this year plus we were renting so it felt off to cut down a bunch of tree's

• Like 3