• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

8 minutes ago, Royal Squire said:

Man that's gotta be tough. Didn't you just get back from Florida 

Yeah.............85* last week Wednesday when we flew back home to minus 21 today talk about a shock to the system. Talking highs of only zero for the next week here now excluding tomorrow which may get close to a whopping +10......maybe.

The last two years Bismarck got 24-26 inches of snow for the entire season we had that alone last week and then another 6-8 inches earlier this week and all of it with 40-60 mph winds. And now saying a few more inches possible today.:doh:

Edited by Wild and Free

28 minutes ago, 01cummins4ever said:

that's just no fun, I get to deal with that every year but so far we've been spoiled, Have had a couple feet so far but with daytime temps in the 30 and 40 degree it's melting fast.

looking at your pics w&f, reminds me why a heated cab is a necessity.

Seriously considering looking into an upgrade this next summer once i get the repower done on the other tractor. possibly selling both the current ones and getting into a nice used 45+- hp range L series with a cab.

• Like 1

• Staff

Wild and Free, I enjoyed the snow pics. It looks like the ocean in a storm but only with snow. It looks cool cause a lot of us have never seen that much snow.

One question... where you park your tractor, it looks like you have retaining walls on both sides, so why not build walls and a roof on those to house the tractor?

Unless you have a building inspector lives near by.:whistle:

4 hours ago, KATOOM said:

Or move.....  Dont forget about moving.  Just checked Fargo weather and its a balmy 1* F at 2 pm.  Sounds fun. :omg:

I would move to Florida in a split second, only thing holding me back is my wife helping her mom who is 82 years old and having animals on her farm yet.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JAG1 said:

KATOOM, you probably live in Hawaii saying something like that.

Thats funny..... :)  No, I dont live in Hawaii.  It nice there to vacation but I dont think I could live there as I'd feel like I'm trapped on an island.  Plus it rains there all the time.....

I actually live in northern CA, up by Redding.  I love the geography here.  I can snow ski, water ski, climb a mountain, drive in the desert, camp in the forest, fish in the ocean, visit the city, etc....  Everything is well within relative driving distances and the weather is generally mild by comparison to what some of you guys deal with.  Although, I dislike the some of the peeps in this state and it only gets worse the farther south you go.

And Wild and Free, I totally commend what you and your wife are doing.  Thats awesome. :thumbup2:

Edited by KATOOM
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KATOOM said:

Thats funny..... :)  No, I dont live in Hawaii.  It nice there to vacation but I dont think I could live there as I'd feel like I'm trapped on an island.  Plus it rains there all the time.....

I actually live in northern CA, up by Redding.  I love the geography here.  I can snow ski, water ski, climb a mountain, drive in the desert, camp in the forest, fish in the ocean, visit the city, etc....  Everything is well within relative driving distances and the weather is generally mild by comparison to what some of you guys deal with.  Although, I dislike the some of the peeps in this state and it only gets worse the farther south you go.

And Wild and Free, I totally commend what you and your wife are doing.  Thats awesome. :thumbup2:

Yea except you're in California! I lived in CA for 22years and don't plan on living there again. Although majority of my family still lives in the state. I'll actually be in Redding in exactly a week, pending weather coming over the Siskiyou's.

Edited by notlimah

1 hour ago, notlimah said:

Yea except you're in California! I lived in CA for 22years and don't plan on living there again. Although majority of my family still lives in the state. I'll actually be in Redding in exactly a week, pending weather coming over the Siskiyou's.

Thus my statement about not liking the peeps here. California is a beautiful state but the lib's are tard's.....

And yeah, be careful coming over the pass. :thumbup2:

• Staff
4 hours ago, KATOOM said:

Although, I dislike the some of the peeps in this state and it only gets worse the farther south you go.

They're as thick as flies in a Omaha stockyard down here. 

They're out to save everyone and everything from any calamity real or imagined by way of OPM (other peoples money).

il_340x270.1120609651_r7fd[1].jpg

I'd leave if I could but the grandkids are here.    

• Staff

Katoom, Part of my Family owned the old Dicker's Department store back in the day there in Redding. I think they owned the mall and parking lot too.

IBM, if you ever want to get out of there and hide and get free hook ups long as you like up here in the woods..... I promise I won't drink all the coffee any more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KATOOM said:

Thus my statement about not liking the peeps here. California is a beautiful state but the lib's are tard's.....

And yeah, be careful coming over the pass. :thumbup2:

Ya got that right for sure! 

I'm keeping an eye on the weather over the pass so we'll see how things turn out!

• Staff
40 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

coffee for beer seems like a fair trade for me 

Any you guys need a stopover (20mins off I-205) the coffee's always hot.

After dropping the bolt down the intake tube it ruined my whole outlook on social alcoholic living.

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

Any you guys need a stopover (20mins off I-205) the coffee's always hot.

After dropping the bolt down the intake tube it ruined my whole outlook on social alcoholic living.

Those Chinese hand tools are "handy" for such disasters.....  I dropped a bolt down an intake once.  Fishing around with that thingy eventually got it out.  :thumbup2: