• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

That's whats interesting...as it seems its the temps of the dirt that keeps us cool. 

As in Spring chicken?

Well this wood tick needs those black dirt temps to get up a bit so I can plant the $200 worth of perennial bare roots that are currently commandeering my fridge vegetable bin and most likely will until almost end of May. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Well it's easy to see what's happening with the weather, all you need to do is get passed your ego and look up. Geoengineering at its best, Google it it's not a theory, Harvard University came up with this idea to spray nano particles in stratosphere to reflect sunlight back to space to reverse global warming. Chemicals they use have an effect on all leaving things but according to them it's a minor side effect in order to keep us cool. 

This message will self-destruct after you get done reading it. 

Edit. there you go, they are hard at it today in Iowa. It's only morning and sky is blurred out with this Chemsoup. See sun dogs and halo. Not sure if it's visible through phone pic.20180426_084613.jpg.e49d38316151dfcbe695df9ea7342f07.jpg

You think that's bad. Try living way up in the Los Angeles mountains within view of LAX airport.  I've been here my entire life and the sky were not like they are now, not at all.  Unpolluted con trails dissipate immediately. Ask any pilot if you don't believe me.  I see both cases every day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leety said:

You think that's bad. Try living way up in the Los Angeles mountains within view of LAX airport.  I've been here my entire life and the sky were not like they are now, not at all.  Unpolluted con trails dissipate immediately. Ask any pilot if you don't believe me.  I see both cases every day.

Yeah, it's just most people don't have a clue or don't want one they're happy in their own little worlds, I'm scared for my kids's future 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, trreed said:

What's the powertrain in that?  2WD i'm assuming? And the 2 speed trans?

2wd, Dana 44 rear, 727 trans and a 258 Inline 6. Steering wheel on the right. It has a twin that I brought up about a year ago. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trreed said:

What's the powertrain in that?  2WD i'm assuming? And the 2 speed trans?

2wd, Dana 44 rear, 727 trans and a 258 Inline 6. Steering wheel on the right. It has a twin that I brought up about a year ago. 

9 hours ago, Royal Squire said:

This isn’t around my place but took a photo yesterday just before heading over Rabbit Ears Pass

4E0258DD-BF08-4E49-AD50-890326AE6422.jpeg

My sister lives in Steamboat. I've been over that pass many times. It's beautiful up there. :thumbup2:

• Owner

Spring is here for sure... Would someone spend a few carbon credits please to get the temperature up above 42-48*F here for lo and hi temperatures. It sucks! It just cold and damp... I was going to work on the truck but I'm going to do computer work today inside where its warm yet and get my PC's updated to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. 

20180429_103705_HDR.jpg

20180429_103944.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...