• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My SON!!!!!

Congrats, welcome to the wonderful world of parenting...The toughest and most rewarding job you will ever have...

My first born was 20 years ago, She is in college now, and have a son in Jr. High. What direction he goes who knows

Oh yea.. and start that college fund now if you haven't already, it's still not to late ?

I'm sorry not having time to check the family, friendly website yesterday.  

Congratulation for your family first light. ( children's are like brilliant light of any house & happiness for the parents) Welcome to the none ending job " PARENTING " God Bless your family.

I remember when my first son was born on 29 years ago we were so happy, now we have to take care of his 2 and half years old son. such a wonderful world.

Again congratulation from all members of my family. every one saying he's so adorable.