• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Adrenaline V2 Testing

TFaoro

On 3/22/2017 at 7:28 AM, Me78569 said:

After some feedback from various people @Quadzilla Power was good enough to bump the canbus low limit for 0 -4 psi settings to %125 rather than %115. 

Really for stock injector trucks only, but  that does mean that Torque mangement should be overcome if you set your race tune to be %125 off the line.  

Any expectations when this latest update will come out?

Anyone still using the "V2 Quadzilla-ONLY" profile on the app should switch to the year range V2 profile now.   I am doing some testing on unrelated stuff and have changed some stuff with the profile.  If you update the profile  you will be confused.

Don't update the V2 Quadzilla-only profile.  you will be confused....

Sadly yes you will have to retype your profiles.  You can write them down or just not update the vehicle profile.  I am hoping the tune export function of the app will come along shortly.

• Like 1

@Me78569 Gotcha, that makes since now. You updated "V2 Quadzilla-ONLY" for something you're working on, and we should update to vehicle year profile as it's been updated to what the "V2 Quadzilla-ONLY" used to be or something like that. Would it be safe to stay with "V2 Quadzilla-ONLY" that we loaded originally few months ago? Or is there a better reason to upgrade the app.

Same Nick..Well the coder formallly known as Nick

Thanks a TON for those data logs back then bud.  they really helped.  I am pretty sure you can overwhelm TM now.  If you still have issues with it.... let me know :whistle:

Interesting to hear your spool vs timing vs canbus fueling.    I would love to see some videos out the back when you are driving hard.  

I know my truck is %100 clean on lug down and WOT snaps, but I have baby injectors.  

One thing that's huge for me is towing. It was very hard before, lots of manual shifting, and hard not to lug and cause Armageddon out the tailpipe. Reason being, let's say I need to downshift in order not to lug. So to downshift I need more throttle to pull the trans TV cable. Without low boost de-fueling, by the time I can get a downshift I've made like a squid and inked out the highway. Now it has enough buffer, especially while in cruise control, to slooooowly pull the go pedal down and get a downshift for optimum load before heavy fuel is dumped in. Big win.

59 minutes ago, jlbayes said:

You are a bit brave with that single disc and compounds. Especially with an hx35 on the manifold lol

Haha, yeah that's probably true. However, the shop I deal with warrantied the first one, as they said it would handle the power, and they built the VB. They traded me straight up for a 48RE converter this time, and put a different mount on my pump so the 48RE converter could fit. They think she'll last, so we'll give it a go, haha. Upped the line pressure a little and drilled a couple more "speed holes" in the VB. I could have spent the extra $800 CAD for a triple disk... But I didn't feel right about doing that on my stock input shafts, especially on my locked 3-4 shifts.