• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck stolen

2 hours ago, TFaoro said:

40-50 miles max. I could hardly tell the gauge had moved. I think there were 350 on the trip and it was somewhere near 300 when it was taken.

I honestly don't know where the cops found it. Someone reported that "a truck had been sitting there 2 weeks and it shouldn't be" 

Looks are all in the eyes of the beholder. I love the way mine looks, but some would say it looks horrible. 

i would say you got victimized by some dumb s**ts or else it would not be in your dads building. 

As far as looks, you got some stuff thats not my cup tea but it still looks good. Love the color. Mines blue over silver. The only thing I cant forgive, unless you forgot to mention, is that 2' of bed you are missing.:whistle:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm sure you going to get a nice security alarm for your truck aren't you? Then maybe add a hidden disable switch too?

Yessir. I've been mulling over ideas with my brother, dad, and a couple others. I will not be posting it, but it will be done. 

Alarm system I will have to work on. Not sure what to get yet. 

Something like this for $5 a month seems worth it as well. https://www.verizonwireless.com/connected-devices/lg-gizmopal-2/

49 minutes ago, dripley said:

As far as looks, you got some stuff thats not my cup tea but it still looks good. Love the color. Mines blue over silver. The only thing I cant forgive, unless you forgot to mention, is that 2' of bed you are missing.:whistle:

:lol: it's soooo nice for getting around in tight spots!! I do have a gooseneck hitch, a 2" ball hitch, and a 2 5/16" ball hitch in the truck at all times for a reason! It's also part of the reason I bought a small flatbed trailer. 

• Like 1

So glad to here all is fairly well and your truck is home.  funny mods got it stolen but also more importantly got it back home and more entertaining that you had mentioned in a post that your quad may do exactly what it did to the thieves.... :thumb1:

On security though.... both my switchs are in and invisible but do to public nothing has been posted in their regard you have my number if you want info.

Either way awesome end to a horrible start :thumb1:

Edited by WiscoRedkneck
Forgot how to type

1 hour ago, Quadzilla Power said:

Congrats on getting your truck back, Tyler. Thieve are among some of the lowest people in this world. Let us know if we can help with anything.

How's updating the app coming along? @Me78569 said some progress was made, but it wasn't fully functional yet. 

20 hours ago, leathermaneod said:

So this is gona make me sound really cheap buuuuttttttt, do you guys @Quadzilla Power do military discounts on the quad? 

I don't see it as cheap. I think our veterans and enlisted service members deserve a discount for their service and dedication to the USA!

18 hours ago, leathermaneod said:

Not a problem. Thanks for the tip! :-)

Send @dieselautopower a message as well. It's normal for the actual manufacture to charge higher prices than their distributors too. Plus Jacob might be able to hook you up with a military discount!

20 hours ago, Quadzilla Power said:

Were working on it. It takes some time trying to pinpoint the exact issues, then having the app developer work his magic. 

Good to hear! I promise I'll get the truck on the dyno with the quad vs the TST-smarty stack at some point. I just have to grow the grapes to bring the truck back to Denver :gun:

• Like 2

If you find out where you were, let me know cause I was must have been there as well.

Tyler, it's really good to hear you got it back in decent shape, I've spent similar amounts of time on mine so hearing about yours really hit me hard.

• Like 2