• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck stolen

@Mopar1973Man please put this up top for me. If you think it should be somewhere else, go ahead and move it.

My truck was stolen last night in lakewood.

I'm sure most of you know what it looks like, but here's a couple pictures. One of the passenger windows was busted out to gain access, but I have no idea how they got it running. Thank you

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg

What I don't understand is why people steel trucks like these?? I mean, you could never hope to keep it as your own and not be discovered, same problem with selling it. People have these trucks because they love them. No one would own a truck like @TFaoro's and not show it off. Its not a good escape vehicle...I just don't understand :-(

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, leathermaneod said:

What I don't understand is why people steel trucks like these?? I mean, you could never hope to keep it as your own and not be discovered, same problem with selling it. People have these trucks because they love them. No one would own a truck like @TFaoro's and not show it off. Its not a good escape vehicle...I just don't understand :-(

I don't want to think about this but it will probably be stripped and parted hopefully he can find it in time

With the value these truck hold it is not surprising and yours sure fits the bill for value just on looks alone. I have no words for this one. I will keep my eyes open down this way. Maybe someone knew how to start it. Might narrow things down some. Just thinking out loud with that one.

• Like 1

wtf is wrong with people that they have to steal. bad things will happen to anyone who i find if they stole from me.

i scoured the creggylist for half the country and no luck yet looking for your truck tfaoro. if i see it i will do something bout it

sorry this happened to you man i hope it pops up unharmed asap

living in lakewood myself for a few years im not surprised that it wasnt stolen till now. When i was living behind the dennys my brother and his family were living with me and we packed a uhaul trailer saturday, sunday morning when it was time to leave we found bite marks on the hardened lock on the trailer overnight...   savages and gutter trash live in that area searching for free stuff.

Edited by CUMMINSDIESELPWR
  • Like 1