• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New skin

• Owner

Hey Gang...

I've been hard at work producing a new skin for the site. So I've got most of it nailed down and want to let it be public for now so you all can help me tweak it into place. I'll leave the old skin as an option for a bit till we get the new skin completed. The theme option is at the bottom of the web page.

I've got a few minor issues. Like I know the newspaper icon is missing. In the mobile view, it shows as a Japanese symbol. As for the old "Family" theme is going to be missing the Mopar M's being I reuploaded the factory fonts and changed the storage and layout of the new skin.  

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 3

• Staff
9 hours ago, CSM said:

Mine was the old blue one.  Yours is awesome!

I guess i will have to paint mine to keep up with ya!

Thank you. Funny, after 3 months of looking, this black deal came up that I couldn't pass on. 

• Like 1

• Owner

Look for more feedback and problem that might not been caught on my side. Like I know of two now that I need a bit of tech support for is the icon issues and the navbar is white on the bottom if you hover on chat. Coloring problem. also noticed that padding is missing in the article database no left right frame margin.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner
1 hour ago, joecool911 said:

New skin looks good on mobile!  iPhone 6 Plus.

Now compare it to a desktop and you'll see the differences. Desktop displays bit differently with bit more flare than mobile which like I said was to make is light as possible to mobile folks. I've got a bunch more behind the scene tuning to the skin as well. code ranking is rather poor and need a pick-me-up...