• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mean While on Hoth....

Strange weather here in northern MN the last few days. Cold, windy and a bunch of snow yesterday. Then at 5 o'clock this morning leaving for work it was 34* and threatening to rain now it's 2* and everything I didn't plow is frozen rock solid. I have a love hate relationship with this winter thing. 

2 minutes ago, AH64ID said:

We started with TMI and ended up with a visual..... eeeewwwwww

I think we all need something to fix that, so....

I NEVER saw that in NoDak when I worked up there. Hell, I would have stayed and gone native if that were the case.  

• Like 2

• Owner
1 hour ago, AH64ID said:

There are plenty of white Dodges in Idaho....

I've got a hard full of white Dodge trucks. I was talking about the women...

1 hour ago, AH64ID said:

There are plenty of white Dodges in Idaho....

I've got a hard full of white Dodge trucks. I was talking about the women...

10 hours ago, AH64ID said:

We started with TMI and ended up with a visual..... eeeewwwwww

I think we all need something to fix that, so....

IMG_2932.JPG

Bring on the snow bunnies. While it would help warm up the view productivity, would go way down.

• Like 2

We actually got a few inches of snow this year already.  Nothing to write home about and it only sticks for a day or two, but its sure fun to see my kids get excited.

Its kind of a good thing we dont get very much snow around here either because people cant seem to drive when there's white stuff on the ground.  Cal Trans literally shuts I-5 down north of Redding every time we get anything more than rain falling from the sky.

And I'm not sure I want any of the fat tweakers running around in bikinis either..... :ahhh:

• Like 1

• Staff

We had 8 inches here but with the wind blowing drier air so hard it evaporated about half.

Now too the roads are so slick from packed ice and cold there are parts you have to go very very slow.