• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

• Owner
11 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

I’m thinking of selling the old girl! She’s a beast but I don’t have any reason to own a diesel truck.

Like I don't really need a Dodge Cummins either but kind of hard to tow my RV with a Toyota Prius. Can't put my Honda Ranch ATV in the back hatch of a Prius. Haven't figure out how to stuff 1.5 cords fo firewood in a Prius yet.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, trreed said:

Never say never, Mike!

ohetatvnfhvy.jpg.b085e2c2f7aaf19377155b5dfc053ee9.jpg

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I hope they didn't go far with that.

Not trying to turn this into a truck measuring contest, but in our immediate family we have a total of 7 Cummins powered Rams, and only one is an automatic. Also 3 more that are my dad's company trucks. If we got them all together it would look like a Ram commercial.

• Like 2

This particular picture happened in a town about an hour.5 from where I grew up in MN, and happened a couple years ago now.  Looks like local law enforcement is on site there in that picture.

Edited by trreed

I think we could all drive a car, live in apartment, watch useless soap operas talk to neighbors for hours about nothing. It's just a style of life we choose to live and that's why we all have something in common and hang out here. OK got to go :burnout:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sycostang67 said:

They are made by N-FAB, real handy for getting in my tool box.  If the lid opens all the way I had to jump to reach it, now I just step on up. 

Thanks man! I really like those, I hate trying to get things out of the front part of the bed. That 3rd step would be money!

11 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Please none of his crap in the thread! I’m sorry but it’s to much on a great site like this! :thumbup2:

Hey ! ,,,, That's my daughter your talking about ,,,  :nono:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Being Miss America contest is banning swim suites thought I better post before this gets banned next.  If you look close...dirty as can be.  Hasn't been used in two years.  Still have pillar laying on dash.  (Lost 2 screws)  and fuel is over 2 years old also.  Guess I should get busy.  Might be selling the whole thing truck and rv.  Have smaller rv that is great for shorter trips.  But small rv sucks to "full time" in.

20180618_192838.jpg

20180618_194106.jpg

Edited by 015point9
Sorry couldnt edit size of pics