• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

I cant help but notice how many of you are still on stock rims. I very much liked mine and bought another set off of CL a few years back. Out of those 8 I lost one and had 4 of them crack. 1 that had a small leak and the others just showed up at tire change, no pressure leaks. I hope all of yours are fine but I would check next tire change just to be sure. Maybe I just had 2 bad sets. Got 7 spare in the yard if anyone needs one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

I like my 4th gen rims, never going back to original, but thank you @dripley

When I find a set, I will be getting them. I like them much better than the aftermarket I had to buy. I like the ones I got except for the 0* offset.

24 minutes ago, trreed said:

@dripley my pictures are just old!

So are mine my friend.

48 minutes ago, Tractorman said:

Here's mine - owned it since new.  - John

Mine too. 17 years in the saddle.

Edited by dripley

5 minutes ago, dripley said:

My paint needs paint. No if ands or butts.

:lol3: you know, we are taking about 18, 19, and 20 year old vehicles. It looks like the paint has held up decent on most but I do see lots of dodges where the clear coat has failed. Luckily mine is holding up well. I like to shine mine up when I can. 

• Like 1