• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Im a target

My water temp is still fluctuating all over from 190-220 or so I put in my old t-stat and ran it up the road. I forgot about my tags expiring 8 days ago and a sheriff stopped me. While im setting there with my 3yr old another sheriff pulls up and then another. They get out to shoot the crap with the one that pulled me over and finally after about 10 minutes come back to my truck and ask me to get out. Said he stopped me for my expired tags and then asked if i frequent a local road. I said I go down it sometimes but not frequent and hardly ever in the truck because its usually parked and im in the car. When I told him not in the truck, he looked at the other officer real quick and then back at me and asked if I like to show my genitals to women running down that road. Evedently there is another white dodge with a black bumper in the area and the driver has a "scruffy" face. I told him no I do not do that and then I left. So now anytime I drive my truck I will probably get stopped because of some pervert that lives around here showing his junk to runners.:mad:

Yes, they gave you a heads up. Screw the tags... they will stop any truck that "looks like" that vague description... If you don't want to be stopped (and the risk that some cop will want to write a ticket just because they have you stopped) you'll find another route, even if longer. Stay outta Dodge (city) or deal with Wyatt Earp. ended badly for the Clantons! :)

There are 2 ways to my house from work or Tampa and I usually dont take that road but it is right next to my house. I just think im kinda screwed now just because my truck color and bumper and im not changing just because some pervert has good taste in trucks.:moon::lmao:

--- Update to the previous post...

I doubt she was hot, I have seen people running and never anyone worth looking at much less flashing.:ahhh:

Well, if that's the road you have to take... keep your reg & inspections current, tows legal, exhaust & lights. Cause Kojac is gonna be looking. Probably frustrate the hell out of them if there's no obivious excuse for pulling you over. And cops are not above being gently re-educated... you train them by repetitively being on good behavior. Any if you find the flasher, turn the stupid jerk in yourself!

Thats what we were trying to figure out. maybe he climbs out in the back of the truck while its rolling. Or he is very blessed and just pulls it out and hangs it out the window. I could have shown the cops if that were the case and they would have apolagized to me and my wife.:lmao2:

i came home from work one winter, had shorts and tshirt on and just pulled to park on the street. I noticed a cop up the road and thought nothing of it. Well i get out, he pulls up to me and tells me to put hands on head and get on the ground. (remember its like 30 out..) He cuffs me, leans me on the car and starts asking me questions...Where you coming from?workWhen?Just now, go feel the truck its still hot!what were you doing at this time and that time...?WORK....!long story short they were looking for a guy who fit my description down to the color of shirt that was exposing himself to people on the first floor windows...by this time im shaking cold and he asks me why im shaking.... i said its FREAKING COLD OUT...i wasnt to happy but they have a job to do here and there...

Thats what we were trying to figure out. maybe he climbs out in the back of the truck while its rolling. Or he is very blessed and just pulls it out and hangs it out the window. I could have shown the cops if that were the case and they would have apolagized to me and my wife.:lmao2:

:lmao:

we must be in paradise here, the last time i even saw a cop was.....(geese can't remember outside of tonight.)Here were bussed by the state police, and they just care about making money, and pulling people over for speeding, and writing them 300 dollar seat belt tickets.unless your the poor, sap(like me) who is leaving the gun range and they pull you over for blowing the stop sign on range property:lmao:And then ask you of your carrying firearms, (say no and go to jail):lol:So you say yes, and then he asks you to come out, where he then cuffs you and lets you sit on the hood of his cop car, while he inspects your firearms for their "legal" status, and then promptly loads every magazine in your possession to make sure it is 15rd compliant.when its all done he then asks for your FID and DL, and then lets you go....:lmao2:God, i hate going to the gun range, now you know why, F new jersey:lol::lmao2: Now wonder they hate gun oweners:lol: Our gun laws will indeed drive you crazy:ahhh:

I was camping at the NorthEasten Rendezvous (historic encampment). Freaking cops sat outside where the drive entered the main road, pulling over participants for seatbelts. As far as I know, no one got busted for firearms (though everyone in camp is carrying muzzleloaders and a few forgot small pistols & plenty of edged weapons on their persons). One year, a different location, there was a sign on the exit lane "Kindly disarm before shopping in the settlement". One of our friends, a store manager, ran into his store in the mall to pickup his vacation paycheck... did I mention he was dressed native: breechclout, leggings, face & body paint, head scarf, 'hawk, knives, a 1750 type bayonette... He was met when he emerged from the store by 4 cops, having been called by mall security. The security recognized him then & they had a good laught but might not have been so otherwise.I always drive extra careful when transporting firearms... my (almost 10 year) stint as a part time cop was too far in the past to do any good.