• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Jobs around the house you hate

JOHNFAK

• Staff

John I use a concrete grinding disc in my grinder. Helps a lot to get it in plumb and centered. Mark it with a level and grind. I know... you probly already know this stuff:banghead: :cookoo::cry:When you get past 61 it seems like most jobs around my place are least favorite. Unless the wife lets me rent a excavator:drool::hyper:

John I use a concrete grinding disc in my grinder. Helps a lot to get it in plumb and centered. Mark it with a level and grind.

Didnt even know there was such a thing ..... I used a multitool to help cut back ..... worked ok ...... but still took me like 8 hours to replace 1 window (2 trips to lowes included).

thanks for the tip :thumbup2:

- - - Updated - - -

Dusting and vaccuuming!!! With 3 Labradors, around my house there's real "fur" on the furniture!!!:smart::2cents::cool:

We bought a robovac a while back on my company discount. Those things are CRAZY effective I wouldnt have believed it ....... but we only have 1 dog that doesnt shed a lot of fur ....... cant imagine with 3 big labs

- - - Updated - - -

John, aren't the houses down here just horrible. I really really hate mowing.:mad:

I dont mind mowing ........ I hate picking weeds from the garden though .........

We have very little grass though ....... I just replaced our main bit ......... probably 30x30ft .... hope it holds with extra watering ....

still cant convince the wife for a ride on mower for 30x30 though ...... HAHAHA :lmao: Stick a kubotu diesel in it :)

Thinking back, the one 'job' I really don't like is "sitting down at the dinner table". To all you bachelors: Find Yourselves a gal who can cook. ( or learn how/ make time/hire it done).... No 'job', no matter how big, disgusting, dirty, dangerous, expensive, compares to my wife's cooking.:cry:

Thinking back, the one 'job' I really don't like is "sitting down at the dinner table". To all you bachelors: Find Yourselves a gal who can cook. ( or learn how/ make time/hire it done).... No 'job', no matter how big, disgusting, dirty, dangerous, expensive, compares to my wife's cooking.:cry:

I am going to have to assume that she either agrees with you or there is no way she is going to read this.:lmao2:

Wise words,brave man..:sofa: ... Weed wacking not so bad has a destructive feel to it,I hate painting the roof:(

I was going to say "listening." Food is good at my house.

I hate everything that keeps me away from the water enjoying life on my pontoon during the summer, the older I get the more I hate winter, 10 years ago I used to love winter but that love is quickly fading.

Ha ha come visit me and Ryan in FL. Bring your boat. Waters about 82