• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help! Need member rank titles!

• Owner

Ok this is something fun for all you to work at with me. I want to build a rank title system up here. But I want to get all the input from all you on different titles. Kind of like someone that registers up and has no post would be a "New Family Member" or maybe a "Cummins Newbie" then after say 20 post then switches to "Part changer", etc.

So lets here the different rank idea. Help me out gang... Lets have some fun with this and make all kind of ranks that span way up in post numbers. Where I seen a good example of this is over at Ubuntu forum they did it on the different flavors of coffee and espresso. So I want to do it on different ranks or titles of mechanics.

Cummins Want-a-be

Cummins Stroked

Cummins Play Toy

Cummins Pull Toy

Cummins Twin

Cummins Stacked

Cummins Racer

Cummins Pleasure

Cummins Money Pit

Cummins Babe

Cummins High

Cummins Low

Cummins Fast

Cummins Slow

Cummins Antique

Cummins Mover

Cummins Shaker

Cummins Rescue

Cummins Wait

Cummins striper

:shrug:

• Owner

Apprentice/Intern

Tool Wench

Parts Gopher

Glorified Parts Swapper

Shade Tree Mechanic

Master Mechanic

Shop Manager

Grease Monkey

Tire Changer

PintoPacerRamblerDurangoGasserCummins

StockChippedTune n turbo'dBOMB'd

Tire Kicker

Wrench Thrower

Cummins Want-a-be

Cummins Stroked

Cummins Play Toy

Cummins Pull Toy

Cummins Twin

Cummins Stacked

Cummins Racer

Cummins Pleasure

Cummins Money Pit

Cummins Babe

Cummins High

Cummins Low

Cummins Fast

Cummins Slow

Cummins Antique

Cummins Mover

Cummins Shaker

Cummins Rescue

Cummins Wait

Cummins striper

Cummins Want-a-be

Cummins Stroked

Cummins Play Toy

Cummins Pull Toy

Cummins Twin

Cummins Stacked

Cummins Racer

Cummins Pleasure

Cummins Money Pit

Cummins Babe

Cummins High

Cummins Low

Cummins Fast

Cummins Slow

Cummins Antique

Cummins Mover

Cummins Shaker

Cummins Rescue

Cummins Wait

Cummins striper

Keep going gang... More I want more! Then when we get a good long list of different titles and rank then we got to oganize them and set them up according to post counts.

• Owner

As for the rank titles is there any more?

Now next step could someone sort these out in order they think they should be displayed. Then lets agree on a number in-between we wish to use be titles. It could be the same or different like say for every 100 posts you gain a rank or say that the it 1,25,50,100, etc... It can be at any rate. So anyone want to sort this out?

• Staff

I hate to monkey wrench this thread.............. I liked the old points system.

If someone said something funny you could dump a bunch of points on them. Or say someone helped with some great advice you could then too.

Person with the highest points at the end of the year gets a gift card? :shrug:  :stirthepot:  :stirthepot: 

Edited by JAG1