• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

High Mileage Badges

dorkweed

Anyone here have these badges other than myself???

If you'd like to get one, go here......…………..http://www.cumminshighmileageclub.com

There's no cost for them except shipping.....................but they do require a photo of your odometer to verify mileage.

I get asked about these quite often.post-7-0-23082900-1389299139_thumb.jpg

Edited by dorkweed

When you think about it;  it's really a cheap way to advertise.  It cost me $5,xx shipping. They shipped it USPS in a padded envelope………The postage read $3.xx……………………….advertising all the way!!! 

Guys like me, and many of y'all want to "brag" to all the Ford and Duramax guys, and this is a good way to do it……………plus it gives "free" advertising to Cummins;  and to a lesser extent, Dodge (or Ram now)!!

I could do like Dorkweed with the 100k and 200k already.

It'll cost you $5.xx, Mike.

Like I said in the OP;  the badges are free save for the shipping.  

Mike, I do believe that you'd only get the 200k one because they cannot verify you owned the truck when it passed 100k.  Don't know that for sure………..only basing that on how the website works.  I think!! :duh:  :banghead:  :cookoo:

I believe they get them from the same place Dorkweed posted.

This is true…………………and I believe for a while, that you needed to be a TDR member in order to get one………………I think they wised up since then!!!!! :thumb1:  :2cents:

But then some of y'all may be like this…….http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE

Edited by dorkweed
  • Like 1

I just crossed 299,500 coming back from Louisiana. Might have to look into the 300k. Headed back out on Sunday the 19th for Alabama with the 5'r in tow and should cross it then. 

Take a picture now with the odometer below 300k…………….get the 200k badge……………then when you cross 300k…………..take another picture and get the 300k badge.  If you want to that is!!!!