• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

fuel prices today!

rancherman

whoo!     RUG  broke    2 bucks today.    $1.96 gallon         On road  diesel   is now  south of  $3      actually   $2.99 gallon.

Cousin in  Western Iowa   contracted  last Friday    #2  died   diesel for     $1.94   for  most of  2015    Which  means   'on road'  should  be  ~  $2.45   by  spring.....  'unless'..... 

:hyper:

I filled my truck up last night for $3.19 a gallon at my usual place, lately with diesel they've been 20cents cheaper than all the other stations around.

Can I ask what part of the state your in? (Just a general location if you don't want to disclose your exact area). I live in the very north eastern corner, and prices are generally a little higher locally due to being such a rural area. I took a trip across the state to Toledo last week and was amazed at how much lower the fuel prices are once I got out of my area. Ashtabula county is mainly an agricultural county, makes me wonder if the prices are also reflecting that as well...

Can I ask what part of the state your in? (Just a general location if you don't want to disclose your exact area). I live in the very north eastern corner, and prices are generally a little higher locally due to being such a rural area. I took a trip across the state to Toledo last week and was amazed at how much lower the fuel prices are once I got out of my area. Ashtabula county is mainly an agricultural county, makes me wonder if the prices are also reflecting that as well...

I'm down in Holmes county so its very much a agricultural county, I looked at the price in town today and Diesel is $3.39 but at the station just 2 miles from me its only $3.19.

• Like 1

We won't see low price for long.  :cry:  The price will go up the first of the year due to a 'carbon off set tax'.  It's to stop global warming here in CA but the rest of the world will get over heated.  :lmao:  

On a related note,  I seen a  pop-up  news  flash  that   said  something about  China,  and  they are   now realizing the  implications  on their  air quality for producing the worlds  goods...

hmmmm,    who woulda  thunk it??

Interesting to see now  where  this   leads!     I  can  one possible  end;      their  going to have to increase  the  cost of  their  goods  and  rubber  dogsh!t, (ever since the movie  "Air America"  I've called anything  with  'made in china'  "rubber dogsh!t" ) :cool:     to  cover the  cost  of  upgrading the  pollution controls  on the factories...    Then  it will put  them more on a level playing field  with  US.    (still have us  whupped  on labor cost tho)

Edited by rancherman

For the first time in a very long time, #2 diesel was $2.98 and 87 octane was $1.98.

I pulled into a coffee shop to refresh our cups and to have time to really look the price over, I thought I was dreaming.

Was in the wife truck today and fill it.

We have the Shell / Kroger discount and this month I get 50 cents off per gallon for the first 35 gallons.

Tomorrow I will cap the Dodge off ... for the hell of it.

Saw $1.89 here.  The interesting thing based on what you guys say is that it's not that varied.  Usually you guys are much higher than me, but it seems everyone is under a dollar now.  Weird how that worked out.  But yes, diesel is a damn dollar higher here.