• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar73 Full Eclipse Meet and Greet Camp Trip Aug 18th Thru the 21st 2017

Me78569

• Staff

The 2 minutes of totality up in Garden Valley went by way too fast! 

It was quite awesome. Around 85-90% it got noticeably darker and cooler, shadows got fuzzy, and the crickets started their evening chirping routine. 

As the last 0.01% of sunlight faded it got dark quick and the coronoa appeared! We were able to see stars, most notably was Venus. 

What a great show!

• Like 2

Here in my area we saw it at 85% of totality, didn't get as dark as I imagined it would but it was an odd gray dimness that cast shadows through trees I had never seen before. My dogs and cat didn't act any different but the farm yard not far from my house has all sorts of birds and animals and they all started carrying on like they do at night just before roosting time. They started this at the very beginning and carried on until the end of it.

• Staff

Perfect shot to break down near Michael Nelson and end up on the river.

It was a great time and very surreal to see the darkness with the sun so high. It was very hot there but the effect of the eclipse and the cool ocean kind of breeze it brought forth was amazing.

It was so good to see Mopar Mom, Michael, and Diesel Dog again:thumb1: and Dan and Jennifer where so very interesting to visit with for the 3 days. They made the stay wonderful and fun every moment.

Except I was bad when I knocked on their rv too early one morning:whistle:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

New Flash!!!

IBMobile isn't so Mobile any longer. He is currently stuck in Riggins, ID with a dead VP44 injection pump. I've got a VP44 ordered up for him and going to be heading back up there soon to take care of his downed truck. He's in an RV park and in safe hands for the moment. 

Not good news but great news that @IBMobile is in the good hands of @Mopar1973Man

I hope the repairs go smoothly.  

L8tr

D

• Thanks 1