• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Having an RV is almost a needed item now a days.....

To get around this is to just have several non-gender specific one hole rest rooms again the way things used to be and get away from having large commons style bathrooms. Or the way many gas station rest areas are and one must ask the person at the desk for a key.

Although we shouldn't even be having this discussion because the .01 % social justice warrior types make a bigger stink than the millions of common people.

Edited by Wild and Free
  • Like 3

• Staff

This is one more step in the wrong direction for America because how you going to explain to your kids about what they see?

Anyhow it's one more example of how one generation, without Christ in their heart is backing  another for the sake of rebellion. It was foretold in scripture:thumb1:.

• Like 4

The problem with one hole bathrooms is the shear number you would have to put. Current codes require x amount of holes per seat. A typical CFA seating 100 or so requires 2 each. Florida requires 4 each I believe. Some store on interstate exits require 4 each. So now you need 4 to 8 rooms. I thinks all a crock. If you gotta pee just go pee and shut up about it. I personally dont care what or who is peeing beside if thats all their doing. Stop your whining and pee!!!!!

Like the sign IBMobile. As always you are keeping my artistic side satisfied.

always expand or "rights" as it is the government is taking away our rights at an alarming rate.

i think of the live n let live.

we humans are just another animal on earth. male, female, the human body is what it is. the people and dare i say, bible, are what has thought us to not accept our natural forum on display. all women have breasts, all men have their junk. If people cant handle the human forum then we are lost as a species.

Ii could care less if a male want's to ware a dress and sit to pee. or visaversa,

if we educate our kids to be mindful of themselves then there shouldn't be a problem.

some perv wants to snap pics of girls in a bathroom let the mob handle it. or law. but making laws to further our illusion of safety is counterproductive.

we Americans seem to be the country with all the problems.,  France could care less if a female walks into a male restroom. no one cares. i was taking a leak and a lady walked in with her friend just to wash their hands. no one beside be thought anything of it. it wasn't an issue. teach your kids at a young age what the human body is made of and it's not a problem.

Now don't get me wrong. i don't think *** and lesbian is natural, we are the only species on earth that has had this happen. there is something twisted in the DNA. but i'm not going to tell them they can't be who they were born to be. it's their personal choice.

i'm about as conservative and they come, but i believe a woman has the right to choose what her body goes though. i don't think the government has and right or say so over a woman uterus.

My kids will be respectful, if a female walks into a restroom they happen to be in and needs to pee, they will not strare and will giver her the privacy she deserves. They will expect the same from the other side as well.

• Like 2

• Staff

Killer this isn't France it is the U.S.A. with a good strong work ethic, good strong morals, and a leader in setting examples to our children. We do not expose ourselves to ladies at the urinal and vis versa. I'm sorry but, that is the way it is supposed to be. God wants us to be that way, not judging either.

If these people who are not an ethnic minority btw, (their actions are degrading to real minorities) cannot accept our American culture as was originally founded on religious freedom..... well then why can't they stop offending true Americans and our history in this land?

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

Whats the definition of irony?  Here's a few examples.....

Being called a racist because you feel that reverse racism is racist.

Try to liberate ourselves from laws that grant our freedom to be liberated.

Speaking out against the country which gives you the right to speak out against it.

Every homosexual person is a result of two heterosexual people.

Not using DNA to determine whats male or female but use DNA as evidence in a court of law to identify a person.

The list goes on and on as the world becomes more and more topsy turvy. :doh:

• Like 3

You hit the nail on the head on irony in this country. 

These sort of things really make me wish I was born 80-90 years ago. It seemed back then that people just knew what was right and what was wrong. They didn't need anyone to explain to them how they felt and no one tried to sway a person one way or another. It was cut and dry, plain and simple. Something missing in today's society.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, notlimah said:

You hit the nail on the head on irony in this country. 

These sort of things really make me wish I was born 80-90 years ago. It seemed back then that people just knew what was right and what was wrong. They didn't need anyone to explain to them how they felt and no one tried to sway a person one way or another. It was cut and dry, plain and simple. Something missing in today's society.

I only disagree with on thing Notlimah, You would only have to back 30 to see what you want. The *** bishop thing I spoke of happened about 15 years ago. 25 years ago it was a big thing just to come out of the closet. It is only in the past decade that these minoritys are wanting the whole of society to change to their way of thinking or there is something wrong with you. 

• Like 3

• Owner

This why people need to speak up. More we keep out mouth closed it just assumed we accept the changes the Gov't and laws are doing. Think about it most of the weird STD's we got to day are from most of the groups. Think of all the health issues created by these groups. Now toss in drug and alcohol usage and make it worse.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/life-stages-populations/msm.htm

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, IBMobile said:

How I long for them Leave it to Beaver days.  Life seamed so simple then.  I even had a friend like Eddie Haskell. 

Beaver88[1].jpg

We grew up very similar to this. 2 jobs ago I used my antenna at the rv. I only 4 stations. One of those stations carried Andy Griffith show re runs. I got wee every B&W episode from the first to the last while I was there. I am proud to call myself a NC hillbilly. That is some funny stuff. Imagine if this had been a minority show and the furor it would have caused because they were making fun of this group. The group in question, the ones I grew up with. O you cant laugh at yourself you have a problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dripley said:

I only disagree with on thing Notlimah, You would only have to back 30 to see what you want. The *** bishop thing I spoke of happened about 15 years ago. 25 years ago it was a big thing just to come out of the closet. It is only in the past decade that these minoritys are wanting the whole of society to change to their way of thinking or there is something wrong with you. 

I only say that long ago so I wouldn't have to live through the BS we see today. I know this change has happened in the last 10 years or so, but I wish I could've avoided the whole deal! I grew up really close to my grand parents, my grandpa was born in 1919 and the stories he used to tell me were some of the best stories I'd ever heard. It wasn't until I was older that I realized how sad it was that those stories would likely never be things I'd be able to tell my children or grand children.