• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

WANTED: Clean photos

• Owner

I'm going to ask the membership pool for help here. I need clean pictures of your truck. Why you ask? Well there is a grid layout function for the forum listing and right now there is no photos in those places so the page turns up large grey blocks. I want good clean photos of your trucks in these places. Please try to get outdoor photos with clean background. I want to showcase a few trucks in these positions so start get that camera out or digging through your garage photos and link it here. 

Needed for all GENERATIONS... 1st Gen, 2nd 12V Gen, 2nd 24V Gen, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, and 5th Gen...

So to show the grid function. 

Screenshot from 2020-12-09 05-53-53.png

So here is the club area which I did add the photos...

Screenshot from 2020-12-09 05-55-08.png

Again I'm looking for nice clean photos of your truck. Truck and trailers, trucks hauling loads, good outdoor pictures of your truck. I'll step down from even entering the photos. I want the "members trucks" posted. Come on now get those camera out and get some photos!

Edited by Mopar1973Man

14 hours ago, trailhead said:

That looks nice dripley.  What’s the gvwr on that 5th?  Asking because I wonder what I could haul at Some point.  

15k last time l weighed it. About 3k on the pin. A few others here have hauled a good bit more but that is enough for me.

Edited by dripley

• 2 weeks later...