• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel prices thread...

Ops

i just paid 4 cents a gallon less the gas. in upstate SC. 3.75 vs 3.79. my wife has an 06 dakota with a 4.7 v8. it still cost me less in fuel than it does her due to the commins. highway is about the same at 19 mph. but she cant touch the 15 i get in town with the cummins. hers 3000 to 3500, mine 6500 to 7000. pounds that is.

My local fuel stop in Deming, NM Prices coming down with a peak price of 4.05 3 weeks ago. Diesel 3.79 Super Unleaded 3.89 I have not seen diesel cheaper than gas in a long time.

happened to me the other day also. i am still in shock. price differance did not last long though. i have found diesel in the low to mid 3.80's in eastern NC. gas in the high 3.50's