• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Owner
4 minutes ago, 98whitelightnin said:

Trying to upload a photo but I'm getting a problem 200 message

Most likely too large of photo and the server is low on memory at this time. I've seen that as a random problem but typically goes away in the slow hours. I bet if you shrink the photo it will go through.

• Owner

Well... I can't really help. I've got Ubuntu Linux OS so my Gimp program is way different than Microsoft Paint or Photoshop that I haven't used in ever. Basically load the picture up in a paint program and resize the photo to no bigger than 1024x1024 which the site does automatically when there is enough memory to support the resize. 

Remember this is Ubuntu 16.04 Linux and Gimp.

resize.png

• Owner

The only problem with hosting sites is that when you do and you kill your account or delete photos then the pages here reflect that. It always best to use the site upload feature as much as you can. I've lost several good articles to photo hosting sites. Even the start of the Quadzilla thread that @TFaoro started is missing all the photos now because he's deleted them from his hosting site. 

• Owner

Just for fun here is photo I shot not long ago on my Android...1222161525.jpg

Since Android is part of the Linux family it doesnt seem to have the picture problem. The Server is Linux as well. :whistle:

Seriously I do know its a memory issue on the server. So if the site is busy and memory is nearly consumed then the large pictures tend to choke out. So I get around it by just loading up the photo and scaling down to 1024 pixels as the widest measurement.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

My dad used to say, you better study hard in school or you'll end up a ditch digger. Well as it turned out the excavating guys are making all the money or at least doing well.

Those things got power for their size and make a compact tractor/ hoe feel like a toy in comparison. Good find.