• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck stolen

• Staff

Pretty dog gone rare to get them back. That's too cool.

I am glad you got it as I had a MG midget I had worked on for a long time when young. Motor was pumped . But a guy totaled it, was his fault and I never got it back.  I still dream about it in my sleep. Miss that car terribly and still, after 40 yrs it exists only in my dreams.

Check for error codes before you finalize the insurance adjustment Tyler.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

That's awesome news! Definitely need to go over it with a fine tooth comb and check everything you can before your insurance closes anything after repairs and replacing things

Edited by BBHD
  • Like 2

Did they just bust out the ignition cylinder? and reach in there with a screwdriver to start it?  If that is the case, can that be strengthened so it is more difficult to steal?  Just a thought.  Sounds like you lucked out.  I'm happy for you and glad that it worked out as well as it did.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkez said:

Did they just bust out the ignition cylinder? and reach in there with a screwdriver to start it?  If that is the case, can that be strengthened so it is more difficult to steal?  Just a thought.  Sounds like you lucked out.  I'm happy for you and glad that it worked out as well as it did.

Yeah, just popped out the cylinder. No way to stop that that I know of. I'm told a dent puller works really well to do it.