• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well the Order is in

Me78569

well I put in a order for a new truck.  

The truck is still at the train depot.  FCA won't release it.  The report is it has 50 some odd quarter sized all over the truck.  

Back to square 1.  :cry:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, notlimah said:

Somewhere!? 

I think that was a southern spelling of SOB.

Im in the same boat with my new company truck. Been hearing for 2 months delivery was anyday. Yesterday I found out the order was accepted but never “full-filled”. And my current company truck needs work and my company won’t pay to fix it. And the crappy valve body that I paid a local shop to redo on the dodge took out another torque converter and possibly contaminated my rebuilt trans. I ordered a goerend vb and tc and now trying to find a decent used tranny to beef up or rebuild. Happy

9 minutes ago, CTcummins24V said:

It's also an old (lol, released in 2004) Blake Shelton song about how his day has gone to **** and he wants to be anywhere else. Which I think is what @notlimah was going for.

Edited by trreed
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, CTcummins24V said:

correcto mundo.

3 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Is it going to have antigravity system so you can float over potholes and rough terrain

I was thinking more of a force field to ward off hail. But either one would be acceptable.