• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

coronavirus protection

IBMobile

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

spreads like wildfire.

Yet it seems to kill mainly reach and old. Have you seen a cdc guidelines for determining who has it. Basically saying if you have symptoms it's safe to say you have it, also those that died lately from whatever, guidelines say to document it as this 19 stuff. I'm not saying it word for word but it's pretty close. 

It seems to me they are trying to put blame on 19 even though someone might of been on last leg anyway and anything else would have finished them, like eating too much ice cream, see where I'm going with this... they are blowing it out of proportion. I fear new laws that are coming more then this cold.

• Staff

You could be right @Dieselfuture, I to am a little concerned about how quickly they are changing some laws and making new ones in other cases. Some are for the better. Ohio for instance has no laws against price gouging but they are working on one as we speak. That one could be a good thing. I'm sure there are others that aren't.

• Staff
43 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

I to am a little concerned about how quickly they are changing some laws and making new ones in other cases.

The sheriff of L A county band the sale of guns and ammo in his county.  That band got shot down real quick by the court.

• Owner

Those are eight 50w solar panel on a solid frame. Facing south and about 45* up. By summer the sun is 90* above us and during the winter the sun arc is very low in the south about 4 hours of light.

Then the other thing I did yesterday is going to save us 50 a month by loading up my BigTex trailer and truck bed with the last of Eileen's stuff from storage. Got home just in time last night before today's rain storm. I'll be unloading the trailer and the truck at some point today. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Everything here is back to normal for the most part... Stores are fully restocked.  Price of Gasoline in Boise is 1.999 a gallon but diesel still lingers at 2.659 roughly. The stay at home order has been extended to April 30th for Idaho. 

The biggest thing I still fight with is going to the city and needing a bathroom still hitting locked doors, no public restroom usage, etc. Like my last trip to Boise to drop off Eileen's Grandson back to his parents, I was hunting for a restroom just to pee, had to pick a side street and pee behind a tree in a industrial area. Stupid laws and really becoming tough for people that travel.

Still hearing strange laws of cops turning people around at state line to go home. Never seen it yet with crossing into Washington or Oregon yet. Even heard of the local cops in McCall, ID turning people away because there plate are not Idaho, Valley county. Never seen it yet either.

Other than that the weather here has been cold and nearly snowing. Dipping into the 20's every night and warming up barely to mid 50's. Get down to Lewiston or Boise its more like 60's and 70's for day time weather which is nice. 

7 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Seen a video on YouTube where bunch of random people went to different hospitals after news said they were packed and they were all pretty empty, it looked like less than normal empty. Not sure what to think of that. Other than someone is lying.

The hotter the area is with the virus you could see some packed hospitals. It is not like that everywhere for sure. I dont beleive we are being lied too about it all. Kind of depends on where you are.

• Thanks 1

• Owner

Good video...

I'm still kind of upset about how all this corona virus (COVID-19) is being handled. Still having issues finding pulbic restrooms and places to wash your hands when out in public. Trying to just go shopping and waste an 15 to 30 minutes waiting in lines to just enter the stores. Washington and Oregon both are now letting only limited count of people enter stores. This makes a long day after driving 3 hours to the city and then having to wait in more lines. 

Me personally I've called my best friend @Taz and his girl friend and had them come out yesterday and help me move furniture and junk out of the house. Threw out Mom's 35 year old couch, and old cabinet I used for computer stuff. Been working hard at cleaning up the house and getting things in a functional state while the corona virus runs. All the stuff of Mom's that I will be up for sale is being moved to the Guest house for now till Corona Virus finishes. Eileen has been up and working as much as she can. 

My current project working on a carb...

20200416_103115.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

Negative per bbl is quite shocking. 

@Mopar1973Man Idaho stores are also limiting the number of people in the store and on each isle. It’s due to people not adhering to the simple 6’ distance. I’ve never liked people that close so it isn’t a big deal. When people are smarter there isn’t any limiting. 

Don’t try to go to Home Depot or Lowe’s for sprinkler parts right now. I’ve heard up to 50 people on one isle. That’s insane even without all this going on. Herd mentality. 

Edited by AH64ID