• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Merry Christmas!

Doubletrouble

7 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

Its now Christmas Eve already. Just wanted to take a minute to Wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

We have a great community here on Mopar1973Man.com and I appreciate everyone for their help, conversation and different views on various topics. I have learned a lot here and consider you all more than just other forum members. I look at you all more as friends I have not met yet. This is a friendly place to discuss our Dodge Cummins trucks and many other topics that come up from politics to our daily lives. I do not partake in Facebook so this is my social media. I get on here regularly just to see what's been going on. Its usually my first stop with morning coffee and the last stop before bed.

I have been recently asked to be on the Board of Directors for the site. I hope to help contribute in that capacity and be a part of the site moving forward in the future. I think together we can all make it happen. 

So in closing, thank you all for your input, advise and friendship. I appreciate you all ( even you @dripley LOL). 

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTAS EVRYONE!

I am similar to you only I use fewer words. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1