• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lets see who you are!

Mopar1973Man

1972 Bronco, Front suspension mush and swayed till it got some stiffer Rancho springs

Hopefully I'll be back in Idaho this summer.

Picture is near Moscow, Washington border

Edited by GSP7
  • Like 1

In my neck of the woods. Moscow/Pullman area...just south of here.

My parents had a '70 Bronco when I was a kid. I remember pictures of us crossing the North Fork of the Clearwater River in that Bronco before the dam was completed and the reservoir filled. The area where we were crossing is now several hundred feet underwater...

• 9 months later...
7 hours ago, Me78569 said:

@Stanley thanks for being out there man!  

proof I do catch fish

Untitled.jpg

Thanks for your service!

On 9/26/2017 at 10:32 AM, Hawkez said:

@Dynamic  You peaked my interest with this chronograph.  The range that I go to doesn't allow for a the traditional optical chronos that are set up in front of the gun (mainly due to set up time or crossing the red line.)  I bit the bullet and bought the Labradar and used for the first time yesterday.  It's the BEES-KNEES!!.  I can't believe the info that it collects and provides.  With this data I can rule out loads that are not as consistent and work with those that have greater potential.  My wife wasn't too excited about the purchase, but I think she'll be ok.

At the Range.jpg

Cool beans!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

Its awesome when you get to experience something like that with no one else there.

It's well worth the trip. The real gold is the next morning. We woke up around 4am so we could watch the sun rise. There was absolutely no one there. We didn't see another human until about 8. Then at 9 the helicopter tours started and pretty much ruined it. By 10, the place is basically swarming.