• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Birthday - Fifty Years Old... Ugh!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I'm officially old as dirt today.

I've got to say Thank You to @Wet Vette, Jacob and Breck Thoreson for the awesome birthday present. They got me an Samsung Tab S4. Very impressive tablet. Been quietly setting this up so I can continue to do work on the road since my previous laptop blew up back in Jan, 2020.

I'm taking the day off and doing absolutely nothing... So after this post I'm outta here... Chillin' :wink:

DSCF5095.JPG

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm officially old as dirt today.

I've got to say Thank You to @Wet Vette, Jacob and Breck Thoreson for the awesome birthday present. They got me an Samsung Tab S4. Very impressive tablet. Been quietly setting this up so I can continue to do work on the road since my previous laptop blew up back in Jan, 2020.

I'm taking the day off and doing absolutely nothing... So after this post I'm outta here... Chillin' :wink:

DSCF5095.JPG

Enjoy to the fullest.  But more importantly keep 'em coming!!!!

• Staff
19 hours ago, Me78569 said:

it's easier to roll downhill than it is to walk uphill :)  

happy birthday.

Unfortunately for me someone keeps taking it out of gear and putting it in neutral. Lol

Happy Birthday Mike Nelson

• Owner

Would be nice... Just like Sunday did a rescue of a vehicle in Boise drove down and back with the car. I'm trying to get out of here and go to Boise for a bit of fun and time off. I've still got a ton load of work here at home. I could take off and head to the other shop and pull a transmission. 

Happy belated birthday. I knocked at 3:30 yesterday and plan on 4 today. After the last 4mweeks of 12 hour days and 3 Saturdays working I feel like I'm knocking off at lunchtime.

If you are older than dirt where does that leave me and few others I know around here?:think:

• Like 2