• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

coronavirus protection

IBMobile

15 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Even the older generation is being just as bad too. I've got people coming to me and saying "Everyone is going to get one way or another why bother trying."

This is frustrating. Yes, there's a chance we're all going to get it. The idea is to delay it as long as possible as to ease some of the stress on the healthcare system. Hopefully this isn't just delaying the inevitable, and buys enough time for the world to deal with this.

• Like 3

I don't mean to make light of the situation, but everyone needs a laugh.  I haven't stopped chuckling since I say it yesterday.  If anything, it gives me options when my TP runs out.  Enjoy, I apologize if the video offends anyone, but especially during these crazy times we NEED to smile.  God bless!

Nature's Bidet.

Some of my family has been exposed and are locked down.  I have not. My father and I will keep working s long as possible.  Someone gotta keep the dirt moving.  I've got major repairs to do on our old case 580. When it's time she comes with me. My pickup is at home were the 580 will be coming.  I'm planning my work so it  keeps rolling no matter.

This is the hiwy looking towards boise from star. Very little traffic.  Its surreal.

20200323_102501.jpg

• Like 1

Had to make the drive back to work today with a detour thru Charlotte NC and then Columbia SC. Both thru rush hour. The roads were not empty but drove thru both at 70 mph. Then I here on the news that the governor of GA ordered a one srep away from a shelter in place order. The cases of the virus are as strong as others are but they are not playing around with it. No gatherings of 10 or more people. So 10 men can work on the roof and 10 men can lay brick on the outside. The hard part is I need about 15 or so on the inside to move properly. We shall see how this goes.

Went to the lake with kids yesterday to stay out of public, lol place was packed every one else though the same, people walking around but distancing themselves and parking was full of boat trailers, lots of boats on water. It was a little cold and windy still maybe next week I'll take my boat out and just hang out in the middle of the lake.

• Like 1

The county in Georgia that I am staying in just issued a shelter in place order. If you are not working at an essential job you are to stay home. You are able to go get groceries or anything else needed to sustain life but thats it. I read the order the county adopted and construction is deemed an essential job. We shall see how that works when I leave for work in the am. I have my copy of the order just in case.

I work for a steel mill and we were deemed an essential service. A lot of people here don't get it though. Trying to keep my distance from people, and all the extra precautions have been exhausting.

Good news is the pot store close to my house was deemed essential too.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, dripley said:

...We shall see how that works when I leave for work in the am. I have my copy of the order just in case.

If like my county under lock down, cops or anybody govt related doesnt want any interaction with public.  To many 1st responders with confirmed virus or in self quarantine.  

0c160188cde90ae0934ac38e516c48bf12bb4a86e33162483ee5af4485c17a5e.jpg

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 015point9 said:

If like my county under lock down, cops or anybody govt related doesnt want any interaction with public.  To many 1st responders with confirmed virus or in self quarantine.  

0c160188cde90ae0934ac38e516c48bf12bb4a86e33162483ee5af4485c17a5e.jpg

Must be gorilla tape.

• Haha 1

• Staff
26 minutes ago, wil440 said:

Our news telling us USA now has the highest infections and highest deaths of any country even higher than  china.

our PM Boris Johnson has it as does prince charles

The US had the most cases, but not the most deaths. China still has nearly 3x the deaths. Thou the US death rate will likely rise in the coming days based on how far into this we are. Idaho went form 0 to 3 deaths in a 30 minute span yesterday. 

You also have to consider the availability of test kits today versus December-February. More people being tested means more known cases. There are still presumed to be a large number of mild cases not being tested/treated. 

• Like 1